No announcement yet.

Enrico Colantoni

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enrico Colantoni

I recently borrowed the movie Galaxy Quest at our library...You know Tim Allen, Sigourney Weaver...to my surprise I see Enrico!!! also, Rainn Wilson(The Office) as aliens. It was very funny and I'm sure you all have seen it and I am just telling you something you already know...but for those who don't know-check it out-he was funny!!!

Thats a good moive Thank you

Comment

I LOVE that movie. One of the few movies that I laughed out loud through the entire movie. I completely didn't realize it was Enrico before... but I recently rewatched it and realized it was him. He's fantastically funny in this movie.

Comment

Enrico Colantoni

Here is the official CW description:

Enrico Colantoni stars as Keith Mars, Veronica Mars' father and a struggling private investigator, in the drama series Veronica Mars.

Colantoni is best known for his lead role on the series Just Shoot Me, where he played Elliot, the womanizing photographer. His other television appearances include a starring role for two seasons on Hope & Gloria and guest starring roles on NYPD Blue, New York Undercover and Law & Order.

Colantoni's film projects include Steven Soderbergh's Full Frontal, Frank McKluskey, C.I. and The First $20 Million Is Always the Hardest. Colantoni can also be seen in hits Galaxy Quest, Steven Spielberg's Artificial Intelligence: A.I., Stigmata, Albino Alligator and Money Train. He also received critical praise for his role in the Golden Globe Award-winning and Emmy Award-nominated cable television movie James Dean.

Among his theater credits are The Merry Wives of Windsor at New York Central Park's Delacorte Theater, Arabian Nights at New York's Manhattan Theater Club, The Triumph of Love at the Guthrie Theater in Minneapolis, Dracula in San Diego, and self-produced productions of Macbeth and Chekhov Project 2000 in Los Angeles.

Colantoni attended the University of Toronto and the American Academy of Dramatic Arts, where he received the Princess Grace Scholarship and the Charles Jehlinger Award, and was graduated from Yale School of Drama, where he received the school's Carol Dye Award.

Born in Toronto and the younger of two sons of an Italian immigrant worker, Colantoni remains an avid fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs hockey team. In his spare time, he teaches drama to Los Angeles youth at Inner City Arts and devotes time to Penny Lane, a residential treatment center for at-risk youth.

Colantoni lives in Los Angeles. He has a son and daughter.

Comment

Here is a new interview with Enrico about season three of VM. Be warned there are minor spoilers in the interview.

Comment

If the show is canceled I am looking forward to seeing him in something new

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎