Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to burn Itunes video onto DVD (Aquaman Pilot)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to burn Itunes video onto DVD (Aquaman Pilot)

So I spent almost two days downloading Aquaman on Itunes(slow internet) and now I am trying to figure out a way to burn it onto DVD to watch on my TV, anybody know how to??

I know you sent me a PM, but it wont let me accept PMs anymore. IDK y. what did you need?

Comment

Like i have already downloaded off Itunes, now i need to figure out how to use the Itunes program to burn it on DVD

Comment

If you have a converter, you could convert the format and then just burn it. Its legal, beacuse you own the pilot now, the conversion of formats doesnt matter. I think

Comment

Ive tried to convert it, it doesnt work

Comment

You have got to be kidding me! UGG! i really want it on DVD lol

is there anything we can try??

Comment

I dont know but I have hated iTunes since the first time I used it Im sure eventually some computer genius will figure it all out for us

Comment

Have you tried xilisoft MOV converter? might work..

Comment

is it something you would have to download? if so i would need someone else to try converting it from itunes, since my internet is slow. if it works then i will deffinately do it!

Comment

Hi everyone, first time poster. I'm new to the forum but I used a program to convert the Aquaman Pilot to either mpeg4 or wmv using tune bite platnium. It took me 3 hours to find something that would work and this did. I hope this helps everyone, because i know how much it sucks trying to get that to go on a dvd.

Comment

Cool! Is tune bite platinum free or you have to buy it? I'm gonna try that when I return from my vacation. Thanks!

Comment

It cost money, but in my mind i thought it would be worth it seeing that they may start putting Smallville on itunes and that new Heroes pilot. You should drop tunebite.com an email asking them which program would be better. I bought the more expensive one and i didn't need the mpeg4 because nero 7 trial wouldn't recognize it. Set me back $40, but it is better to watch it on the tv then being glued to my monitor. I'm pretty sure there is probably a cheaper alternative but thats what i found. Later

Comment

Well i am so happy something works, but it costs money... ugg! lol the only way i download off itunes is by getting those gift cards

Comment

LoL! I've come to the conclusion that every good program that can help you costs money. And so i second that uggg!

Comment

you cant convert it at all b/c itunes files are protected and it wont let you convert i've tried already

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎