No announcement yet.

A.C.'s mother

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.C.'s mother

Why does A.C.'s mother sound like Martha Kent (Annette O'Toole) from Smallville?

Cause I think she is/was.

Comment

i was thinknig the same thing, ruind it foe me big tiem cuz all i saw was TW, but atleast she was hot

Comment

Re: A.C.'s mother

Originally posted by Spirit Detective
        Why does A.C.'s mother sound like Martha Kent (Annette O'Toole) from Smallville?
        Ha ha ha! I thought exactly the same thing ... I could have sworn that it was Annette O'Toole who was narrating the first bit!

Comment

I think it was Annette O'Toole voice but they just use a different actress. Of course Annette can't play two superheroes' mom. They might have used her voice just because she has a good narrating voice or to cause curiosity with the trailer to attract more viewers.

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazardxbw
            i was thinknig the same thing, ruind it foe me big tiem cuz all i saw was TW, but atleast she was hot
            What?

Comment

I just thought she her-self sounded like O'toole

Comment

yea the blond lady sounded like otoole,even in the plane

Comment

Originally posted by Pal-El
                  What?
                  Translated:

I was thinking the same thing. It ruined it for me big time because all i saw was Tom Welling. But atleast she was hot.

My grammar's wrong but at least that version is readable.

Comment

I believe Daniella Deutscher played Atlanna (AC's mother), but then in Post Production Annette O'Toole dubbed on her voice. According to O'Toole's imdb page at http://imdb.com/name/nm0001578/ she did do the voice of Atlanna but did not receive any credit.

Comment

Actually, the voice was from
                      Annette O'Toole..
                      and is true, in the credits they didnt say anything..
                      but in other records she is posted for what she did..

Comment

I thought that was her!!! I ws confused that it was a differnt actress then AOT.

I don't think I could trust IMDB.com it's mostly fan input.

Comment

It was Annette's voice dubbed over. I don't know why they did that, but I love Annette so that's fine by me.

Comment

I knew I wasn't imagining things. I had just figured the woman sounded remarkably like Annette O'Toole though. I wonder why they did that (dubbing over the original actress's voice with Annette's).

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎