Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kristen Bell In "Pulse"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youre welcome Vanessa, glad you got a chance to watch the Regis show with KB snuggle hugs and kisses back If you get a chance to catch the WB morning news, KB will be on around 635 am, check it out and enjoy

here's a link to another interview from CW, click and link to Kristen Bell web, enjoy guys and gals

sorry LaineSV11, she will be on the tonight show tomorrow night, tape it again

Comment

......6:30am....yeah, I missed that....

I love that one shes funny Thank you SO much Phoenix

Thats right Shes on the tonight show tonight Hope she makes it, thanks again for the heads up Phoenix

Thats for posting people

Comment

What a BAD movie!!! Kristen said she wanted to do a horror movie- she did a horror-able one! Even as a big Kristen and just seeing her last weekend in Chicago can't make up for how bad this movie is.

I can only hope that Fanboys makes up for this.

Comment

i am guessing you saw it...and were not satisfied??

Comment

Originally posted by ILuvLoVe
            i am guessing you saw it...and were not satisfied??
            That would be correct. It was a boring movie. I'm sure it's scary if you're like 12. The teenage girls leaving the theater complained about how bad it was.

They filmed it in Romania, yet the film takes place in Columbus, Ohio. I've been to Columbus. It's a nice clean city. Not anything like Romania.

Comment

Hmmm.. I'm sure you have offended some Romanians somewhere.....

I was afraid this was going to be a bad movie... Kinda reminds me of Sarah and The Grudge. I haven't seen Pulse and I really don't want to. I think its a shame when these good "teen" actors go and do scary movies. Do they really think its going to be their big break into serious acting? - am looking forward to the other movie Fanboys much more.....

Comment

This movie looks scary. I will watch it in theaters.

Comment

My 17 year old sister said this movie was really scary. I never see horror movies but I want to see this one because Kristen is in it.

Comment

This movie really sucked. Kristen couldn't save it.

Comment

i love Kristen and Ian Somerhalder but this movie was just bad. the only good thing in this movie was hearing Kristen curse that was about it. Ian is a hot piece of ass (i miss him on Lost soo much, i even stopped watching the show after he got booted off) and the 2 of them together were reallt hot. i hope that maybe the peeps at Veronica Mars will put Ian on the show sometime... that would be soo fantastic!! lol. i jumped at some parts but the movie wasn't the greatest. i'll prbably buy it just for Kristen and Ian though when it comes out on dvd.

Comment

While I never got the chance to see it in the theatres... I'll have the chance to see it on DVD. There is already discussion about the DVD & its special features.

Comment

i just watched pulse...i have to say yeah quite ****....some parts were good and the story line was going okay in some parts,the acting was good (and anyone else notice that boy from the prison experiment...cant memba his name..is in it too?) but yeah it was a bit of a let down...i mean what a crappy ending? it was good to see Kristen as some one other then V thou.

Comment

Count me in on the number of people who were completely underwhelmed after watching the movie. KB looked cute and all, and her acting couldnt save this movie at all. The whole adaption was bad..

Comment

OMG that was such a good movie!

Comment

Pulse is terrible. Nothing seems to happen for the first 30 minutes and nothing substantial or memorable happens in the rest of the movie either. Kristen Bell certainly couldn't save this stinker. To think, I almost bought the dvd to see KB. I'm glad I waited until it was on television.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎