Anything For You

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anything For You

Anything For You

Backgrouds: The story takes place after Vessel. Clark is free from the Phantom Zone. Lex is now returned to normal without any superstrength or anything. And Brainac is dead but the evil in Lex is still inside of him. But being with Lana helps keep it down. Also Clark is dating Chloe but he's not serious because he's still majorly in love with Lana. And Jimmy Oslen is going to be here too.

Pairings: Lex/Lana, Clark/Chloe, Clark/Lana, Jimmy/Chloe

Disclaimers: I don't own anyone.

Warnings: I'm trying to have Lexana, Chlark, Clana, and Climmy so that everyone can be happy.

Chapter 1: Can We Still Be?

Lex sat in one of the table at the Talon. Anxiously waiting for Lana to meet him.

He was becoming inpatient as he started to play with the suger packs. And he keeps stirring his latte with his straw.

He couldn't help it. He was as nervous as can be. After everything that's happened to him. Being possed by some alien, having supernatural powers, and destroying the world isn't going to help him keep Lana.

He just doesn't know what to do anymore. After everything that's happened he has finally came up with the courage to ask Lana to meet him to discuss them ever having a chance of being a couple again.

Just as he was about to get up and leave a beautiful brunette walked into the Talon slowly taking slow steps. She looked up at Lex as she walked towards him.

"Lana... I thought you weren't going to make it." He said neverously as he opens pulls a chair for her to sit on.

"I was just caught up with school." She said sitting down.

"Can I get you anythin?" He asked calling for the waitress to come.

"Um... just a Latte would be great." She said to the waitress.

"So... how have you been?"He asked neverously sipping his own Latte.

"Good... lonely.." She said taking the Latte from the waitress.

"Ohh.... Lana I know what I did was wrong..."

"Lex..."

"And there's no excuses for what I did.... but I just wanted you to know that.... with everything I did... the one thing that hasn't change since then.." He paused for a second to look at her.

She looked really sad and upset. He tried to reach across the table to hold her hand but she immediatly pulled back.

"Is who I feel about you... Lana, I will always, always, love you."
    He said looking straight into her eyes.

She could tell he was being honest because of the passion in his eyes. It was much different then the time he was possessed by Zod.

"Lex... I..I..don't know...what to say..."

"Say.. that you love me too..." He said giving her a faint smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There it is... and if I get just one continue then I will.

You've got a great start here, I hope you keep it going!

Comment

Wow, your first post on K-site... and you posted on my story? I'm so, so honored!!

And I'm thinking about it.. cause.. nobody seems to be reading it.. so I figure why right a story.. no ones's going to read?

Comment

Hey... thanks.. I'll try that.. Hopefully it'll be better..

Comment

librarygirl, if you want to read the rest of my story you might want to go to Clana forum b/c I've decided to make it clana instead of Lexana. Sorry.

If I have time I might try to version or something but if you want to read it go to Clanna forum.

Comment

Clana! What is the world coming to! Well, I thought it had a nice start. libraygirl was right though, the site that is um "devoted" is more open to Lexana. That link doesn't work, but if you know what "devoted" is, then go to the shiiper forums and post in the fanfic section there. If not, I can PM you the link if you'd like. Hazerdous and FanFiction.net are also good places for Lexana fics.

Comment

Sorry.

And I know "devoted" so there's no need. Thanks... the story has gotten to about 7 chapter in Clana forums.

Maybe I'll do two different storys.... I don't know..

Comment

I'm reading it also and I really like this!! So I'm another reader... Great beginning!

Comment

really good! hope you keep writing

Comment

Wow... I thought this was deleted... maybe when Lexana gets more readers... i just might after all. But not right now... sorry.

Comment

I wish you continued...

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎