Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^ heres the link just in case

Forum for posting fan fiction that is primarily about the pairing of Clark/Lois. Can be friendship or romance. All fic posted in this forum must be rated G through PG-13.

Comment

He Fell to the Earth (Chasing Cars) - ONE SHOT
      rating: PG to PG-13
      author: E6 (eradicator6) aka Rob

Forum for posting fan fiction that is primarily about the pairing of Clark/Lois. Can be friendship or romance. All fic posted in this forum must be rated G through PG-13.

Comment

Title: The Promise (No Longer a One Shot per fan request)
        Author: jmf1
        Pairing: Clois
        Rating: PG-13
        Spoilers: None

This one is complete.

Last edited by jmf1; 05-28-2007, 08:25 AM.

Comment

SMALLVILLE: REVENGE

Involves: Clois, Action, Spoilers (season 6), Chruce (Chloe & Bruce Wayne) INTRIGUE, & BURDEN.
          Summary: After the tragic (for some) death of Lana Lang atop Luthorcorp tower, Lex is faced with a peculiar problem, the choice of Revenge, and the option of including his half-brother, Lucas, in the demise of his nemesis, the Masked Vigilante. Clark must face the issue of Lana's death, his new relationship with Lois, and Jor-El's calling. Lois is forced to figure out how to help Clark, maintain her job at the Planet, and stay under Lex's radar. Chloe must fight to protect herself from Lex's raging search for the vigilante, while trying to figure out the mystery behind Bruce Wayne. Bruce must find a way to save Chloe from Lex, while deciding if he should tell her about the real him. Also stars Jimmy Olsen, Perry White, Martha Kent, and April (the skanky intern *LOL*).

Rated PG-13 to R for: action, suspense, violence, scary imagery, romance.

The KryptonSite/KSiteTV forums are a place originally created to discuss the WB/CW series Smallville which expanded to cover all kinds of TV, movies, and more!

Comment

Merry Christmas Everyone. Explosive Times (CLOIS) is finished. This was posted in the General, Action and Adventure area.

Title: Explosive Times
            Author: jmf1
            Spoilers: None
            Short Summary: The story takes place in 2018. Clark and Lex were never friends in Smallville. Lois meets Clark for the first time when he interviews at the Daily Planet. Pete Ross knows Clark’s secret and is currently the newly elected junior US Senator from Kansas. Clark just completed years in the FOS and travel abroad at Jor-El’s request. Perry White followed Clark’s career as an independent journalist and meets him again in Metropolis.

Forum for posting fan fiction that is primarily plot-driven and doesn't concentrate on any one particular romantic pairing or friendship. Also called "Episodal fic" because it's more like an episode. It can include mentions of different friendships o

Comment

Pain is Love

Author: Smurfy
              Rating: Pg-13 I guess for now.
              Disclaimer: I don’t own anything just the story.
              Summary: The Title says it all Clark and Lois have to go through pain and with that pain they will find love.

Comment

Title: In The Hall
                Author: Sep
                Summary: What happens when Lois goes to get a dish out of the Kent's cuppord and Clark appears?? (Wrote this for the DI SS Fic challange.)

Comment

Title: The Adventure Continues
                  Author: JMD65
                  Pairing: Clark/Lois
                  Warnings (if needed): Mild language, romance
                  Spoilers (when applicable): I don't believe there are any. There is nothing included here that isn't linked to anything that hasn't been aired in the U.S.
                  Short summary: Clark and Lois' life in the future with flashbacks showing the growth of their relationship in Metropolis

Comment

Title: Rivers of Red
                    Author: Scribe
                    Rating: PG13 - NC-17
                    Disclaimer: I’m just playing in WB’s Sandbox.

Summary:

I’ve been reading a lot of Red K stories and I thought I’d try my hand at one while at the same time following from my first story Does One Kiss Change Everything. This is a bit of an epic Clois fic, with Lois coming to terms with Clark’s origins and what it means to love a guy from Krypton.

RIVERS OF RED

Comment

The Adventure Continues - Part 2 is now complete.

Title: The Adventure Continues - Part 2
                      Warnings (if needed): Mild language, romance, some adult humor
                      Spoilers (when applicable): I don't believe there are any. There is nothing included here that isn't linked to anything that hasn't been aired in the U.S.
                      Short summary: The continuation of my Clark/Lois story "The Adventure Continues". They are newlyweds. Oliver Queen and his new "partner" make an appearance as does another "surprise" or two.

Comment

I have a few one-shots that are completely posted.

Title: Sacrifice
                        Short summary: Clark/Lois one shot that takes place sometime after my story The Adventure Continues Part 2 ends. Clark misses the surprise birthday party he planned for Lois while doing work as Superman. I suppose it could also be considered a Lara/Jor-el story as I have included a flashback showing my take on their meeting on Krypton. This also shows the birth of Kal-el and events on Krypton surrounding Kal-el's being sent to Earth. I have quoted some dialogue from the episode "Memoria" (in the final scene in the Krypton flashback, quoted dialogue is in italics) and lay no claims to those lines. Characters are the property of DC comics and are not mine.

Title: Clarkmas - A Clois One-Shot
                        Warnings (if needed): Language, romance, some adult humor
                        Short summary: Christmas with Clark and Lois - this story takes place after The Adventure Continues - Part 2 but before the third installment would begin.
                        Disclaimer: I do not own these characters - they are the property of DC comics.

Title: The Reunion - A Prequel to The Adventure Continues Part 1
                        Short summary: Clark and Lois are reunited in Metropolis when Clark joins the staff of the Daily Planet. His attraction to Lois begins and Lois meets Superman for the first time.
                        Disclaimer: I do not own these characters - they are the property of DC comics/their creators.

Comment

Is this love?

Title: "Is this Love?"
                          Rated: PG/Pg-13 (language?)
                          Spoilers: if you have not been following season 6
                          Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters. They belong to the WB and DC comics.

http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...threadid=69037

Comment

RECOMENDATIONS!!!! These are from another site, but I figured that this is sort of the 'recommendations/completed fics' list...

Title: Hate At First Sight
                            Author: Louise
                            Summary: 3 years after the first meteor shower, Chloe introduced her cousin, Lois, to her best friend, Clark, and they didn't get along like she expected.

*My comment: I loved this. It's hilarious to see Clark and Lois fighting as little kids.*

Title: Look Who's Talking
                            Author: Louise
                            Summary: Lois gets a parrot named Roxie who is willing to annoy Shelby. Inspired by Krpto episodes where the animals talk.

*My comment: wanna see a parrot hit on Shelby? You know you do!*

Title: Progression
                            Author: Seersha
                            Summary: Progression happens in moments.

*My comment: This is like a cute progression count down for Clark and Lois. It starts with 10 going further and further into the very beginning that we see. I thought it was sweet*

Title: Statistical Possibility
                            Rating: PG
                            Summary: There had been a line not too long ago, between close friends and something more, and now you wonder where that line has disappeared.

*My comment: It's fun to see Clark go nuts, head over heels in love and this is a funny and sweet fic*

Title: Coffee Cravings
                            Rating: PG
                            Summary: Clark thinks maybe his coffee addiction might not be so bad after all. Futurefic.

*My comment: Clark's back from training and runs into Lois. awkward but it's great*

Title: Don't Hold Your Breath
                            Rating: G
                            [B]Summary: Clark POV. Futurefic.

*my comments: how long can Clark hold his breath? I suggest you read this to, it's good also.*
                            Last edited by Ireallylikethisshow; 02-28-2007, 02:44 PM.

Comment

My fic "Realities Nightmares" is now complete. I am now currently writing a sequel.

Comment

My first fan fic, a one-shot, 'Farewell' is complete. I am still working on two others 'Flight' from Season 5 and 'Atlantis' from Season 6.

Title: Farewell
                                Author: gunnman (Gunn)
                                Characters: Clark & Lois
                                Rating: G
                                Disclaimer: All characters belong to DC Comics, Warner Bros., Al Gough and Miles Millar.
                                Spoilers: Season 4 and Season 5 up to Reckoning
                                Placement: Just before the beginning of Reckoning
                                Topic: I felt a lack of resolution after Pariah, Clark just goes back to himself after such a great loss. I felt Lois helping him find closure would be a good way to get them closer. I also tried to help with his decision to reveal his powers to Lana in Reckoning.
                                Author's Note: This is my first attempt at this, so please bear that in mind. I wrote this in about 4 hours, it sort for just came out.

Farewell

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎