Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kyle XY - Original KryptonSite Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh yeah i saw the previews for this show it looks weird but kindof interesting

Comment

I can't wait for episode 3 tonight

Comment

i KNOW YAY! ooops caps lock was on

Comment

Omg ijust saw EPISODE THREE and it was amazing!!!!!!

imsooo glad that Kyle ratted out on LAURIE AND BROTHER becuase he did the right thing!!!!

i thought it was soo sweet when Steven and Kyle were talking on the roof!!!

I cant believe what Kyle did for Amanda i thought that was very nice thing for him to do

What Steven and Nicole ( i think thats the moms name) did for Kyle was the nicest thing i ever seen for someone they barely know!!!!

And when Nicole? put those drawing together that freaked me out i wasjust like OMG woah

Next weeks episode looks as good as the first ones

Comment

It was so good . But Josh got caught by the end the cheater

Lori got fired,didn't see that one coming.

Stephen and Nicole were great too. And I'm very curious about the symbol. I've found my Smallville replacement for now .

Comment

Originally posted by kcox6751
              Yeah, like when he quoted the boy from the children's home:

"Yo, let's get some juice down here! ... Sup, everybody takin' stupid pills or somethin'? Juice me!" *Then I loved it when he lifted up his glass with a dorky smile.

(Not sure if that was exactly what he said)

Also I thought it was funny when, after he drew the picture of the couple from the tent, he mimicked the facial expressions of Nicole (thats her name right?)
              I love that scene. I crack up everytime I think about it.

Anyways, my theory is Kyle is a government experiment/clone. Experiment for what? Super soldiers, what else?

He doesnt NEED to sleep - An ideal soldier should be on alert 24/7

Hes a genius - A soldier should be well equiped mentally

He has hightened senses - A soldier would need to be faster and stronger than the enemy

He has no belly button - Sounds military to me. If you dont use it lose it.

Thats what I think.

P.S. Did anyone forget the mention of a female who was found in similar circumstances? She was mentioned on the news in the Pilot.

Comment

Nice theory that was what I was thinking as well. Or at least I might've been thinking something along those lines .

Comment

Originally posted by Another-One
                  I love that scene. I crack up everytime I think about it.

Anyways, my theory is Kyle is a government experiment/clone. Experiment for what? Super soldiers, what else?

He doesnt NEED to sleep - An ideal soldier should be on alert 24/7

Hes a genius - A soldier should be well equiped mentally

He has hightened senses - A soldier would need to be faster and stronger than the enemy

He has no belly button - Sounds military to me. If you dont use it lose it.

Thats what I think.

P.S. Did anyone forget the mention of a female who was found in similar circumstances? She was mentioned on the news in the Pilot.
                  Make sense to me. He could be a sleeper soldier who needs a trigger to activate?

I just can't figure out what the girl in the pilot was about.

Comment

i dont know. i've watched all episode i just dont get what's goin on.

Comment

Yes, I'm loving it! Episode 3 was equally as awesome. I can't wait to see where they're going with the guy in the truck with the spygear. Clearly he's connected to the murder, and Kyle's connected to him somehow. I can't wait to find out how.

AlwaysChlark! - you aren't supposed to know everything that's going on. No one knows exactly who Kyle is except for the one guy in the truck, we think, but we don't know for sure. This show is all about the mystery, just like Lost and The 4400.

Comment

well thats the point of the show is to watch all the episodes to see know whats going on and i dont think anybody will know for sure whats exactly going on

Comment

Apparently, there is an echo in here.

Comment

WELL THats what popped into my head so i thought it was good to right down so i wrote it lol

Comment

Originally posted by CLOISFAN101
                              well thats the point of the show is to watch all the episodes to see know whats going on and i dont think anybody will know for sure whats exactly going on

Well when will we find out we're almost at the half way point of the season already.

Comment

They probably aren't going to drag it out too long. They already gave us some HUGE clues in the last episode. Are we really at the halfway point of the season though? They're only doing six episodes?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎