The VM 'Shipper Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually liked Leo and Veronica together. Some people don't think she really cared for him and that she was just using him, but I thought they were cute together, for the time that they were together. I may be biased because I am absolutely in love with Leo, but they weren't a bad couple. He at least cared for her a lot. And he was just so freakin adorable.

Comment

Agreed on most of that. When we're considering plot advancement, Leo wasn't going to generate viewer interest like Logan would. It's good boy vs bad boy. And as V herself says, bad boys are total good girl bait.

Comment

I also liked her with Troy, for about one episode. But then he ended up being basically a horrible person, and I didn't like him so much then, lol. At first, though, he seemed like such a nice guy. Oh, how naive I was at the beginning...

Comment

Something about Troy hit me wrong from the first. I just didn't like him, and it certainly wasn't because of any fondness I may have formed for Duncan (yeech!).

Comment

Wow obvously this thread is pretty old considering people are talking about Beaver and pairing him with Veronica. Hello he caused the bus crash. But maybe people didn't know that then. Anyway I kind of just discovered this wonderful show and now have the first two seasons on DVD, I don't have 3 yet but I will by Christmas and I have seen a few repeats on tv from Season 3 so I know where it's going. Now as to my fav ship that would be LoVe. I have loved Logan and Veronica since season one and thought that first kiss between them was soooo hot!!! I don't know if they would be able to sustain a relationship but my God the chemistry and attraction between them smokes up the screen. I hope they end up together or at least almost together.

Comment

This thread is definitely older. It was probably made between the first and second seasons.

Definitely watch S3 as soon as you can. It's a must.

Comment

Logan and Veronica.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎