Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Quotes from Season Three

Here's the place to discuss your favorite quotes from season three.

lol can't wait to be able to post here

Comment

"There's just one thing I can't figure out. What did you do with the extra ten minute?" - Veronica to the teaching assistant, Welcome Wagon

"I didn't think it was possible to make you more butch!"- Logan to Veronica, Welcome Wagon

"Senility... that comes with age too???" - Veronica to Keith, Welcome Wagon

"This girl... she's our age and she's a dectective? Is she also a cartoon???" - Piz to Wallace, Welcome Wagon

"Where are you from... Brigadoon???" - Veronica to Piz, Welcome Wagon

"We need to work on communication..." - Logan to Veronica, Welcome Wagon

"Nice shirt!" - Logan to Piz after seeing is Argyle shirt (think last season), Welcome Wagon

Comment

As a BSG fan I enjoyed all use of the word frak.

Comment

I like the

Piz: "Saturn for Mars...."
          Veronica: ...."In Neptune. Move Uranus, the Mercury is rising!"

LOL, that was priceless!!

Comment

Veronica toasting Piz after they catch the thief: "Boom goes the Dynamite!"

Check out this link if you haven't seen it. It's a freakin' train wreck. He says it towards the end:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

the bit i like is when veronica's dad tells her that backup is in charge when he goes away for a couple of day and he has gave backup permision to get logan if he is still at home past 12
              veronica replys
              "what about the ***** he as been seeing?"

Comment

"I ignored all of the spoiler alerts, which I know is kinda douche-baggy." - Veronica, Welcome Wagon (placed in the episode by RT specifically to show his displeasure with the VM spoiler junkies)

"Parker's out somewhere with the unwashed. I'll tell her the 'needs hose down' dropped by." - Mac to a very drunken booty-calling Dick, Welcome Wagon

"Whoof!!! You should seriously consider going pro on that!" - Veronica to Logan immediately after sex, Welcome Wagon
                Last edited by yellowqueen22; 10-08-2006, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Logan: Here, a bonus birthday gift.
                  Veronica: You got me a bow? A bow! How did you guess?
                  Logan: Open it, smarty pants.

Comment

“Not that I’m counting or anything, but isn’t this wolf cry number two?” Sheriff Lamb to Veronica, My Big Fat Greek Rush Week

Veronica: “She’s picking a wedgie and she ain’t got no alibi.”
                    Newspaper Editor: “Can I tell you how happy this makes me?”
                    Veronica: “She teepeed my house in the 10th grade, makes me happy too.” My Big Fat Greek Rush Week

“Tasteful floral dresses??? All my florals are trampy. Seriously, I don’t have a thing with a flower that’s not in a tube top or hot pant family.” Veronica to Newspaper Editor, My Big Fat Greek Rush Week

“You had me at secret room.” Veronica to Newspaper Editor, My Big Fat Greek Rush Week

“Worst roman orgy ever!” Veronica Voiceover at Sorority Social, My Big Fat Greek Rush Week

Veronica: “Oh my God! What are you doing here?”
                    Dick: “Fulfilling my destiny. It’s a sorority party. It’s why I left the womb.” My Big Fat Greek Rush Week

“Somewhere in a parallel universe Bizarro Dick is being a total kill joy.” Dick to Veronica, My Big Fat Greek Rush Week

“The best way to keep a guy at least ten feet away – dry heave. Vomit is the new mace.” Veronica Voiceover, My Big Fat Greek Rush Week

“Thanks sunshine!!! Keep on keeping on.” - Veronica to Safe Ride Girl, My Big Fat Greek Rush Week

“Okay. Okay. I’ll tell you what you want to know. Come here. Yes, I like pina colodas. And getting caught in the rain” - Logan to the guards, My Big Fat Greek Rush Week

“Can’t. You’re breaking out. I’m breaking in. Star-crossed.” - Veronica to Logan, My Big Fat Greek Rush Week

Keith: “Look at my dedicated college student.”
                    Veronica: “Knowledge is power.”
                    Keith: “Nietzsche?”
                    Veronica: “Hmmm… School House Rock.” My Big Fat Greek Rush Week

Comment

Ive loved like all the qoutes already this season buti love like every word that comes out veronica and logans mouths... im one of those people who will resite qoutes over and over again till im told to shut the frack up...i liked logans "ah finally my congical vist" when he n the other prisnors escape to the mall but veronicas "Tasteful floral dresses?? All my florals are trampy. Seriously, I don’t have a thing with a flower that’s not in a tube top or hot pant family.” was undoubtly best qoute in the season
                      (so far anyway)

Comment

Quotes from 3.3

Veronica: Football – the systematic violation of the Geneva Convention made into a sport.

Logan: What is this? Jealous???
                        Veronica: Jealous would involve piano wire.

Veronica: It’s college – we’re supposed to expand our horizons past video games and binge drinking.

Veronica: That’s what a girl likes to here. “Darling, do all the weird crap you like just don’t be late for the booty call.”

Kurt: Cheerleaders are clever that way.

Dick: Veronica Mars – a modern college girl on the go.
                        Veronica: Dick Casablancas – Neolithic college boy on the sauce.

Keith: Oh, I don’t know, all those times I arrested him he never struck me as great secretary material. Didn’t he get busted for murder?
                        Veronica: Assault
                        Keith: See… so he’s not even a good murderer.

Dean O’Dell: You now have the most colorful disciplinary file in the freshman class.

Larry: Great theory. You are clearly a genius.

Larry: Look, whoever you are, I’m not a criminal mastermind, I’m a painter.

Veronica: It’s free.
                        Logan: Unlike me, apparently.

Logan: As adorable as it is when you do it to criminals, the surveillance thing is starting to bug.

Logan: And while I appreciate your interest “Big Brother”, I hope…
                        Veronica: Wow, 1984 reference. Did you read that in weight lifting?
                        Logan: You know, your Dad was half right. You have a thing for bad boys, but you don’t want to reform them, you just get off on judging them.
                        Veronica: Which reminds me, can I borrow your copy of a hundred and one brooding comments?
                        Logan: I only had the cliff notes.

Trish: I went momentarily crazy and it’s going to cost me the guy I love.

Logan: Is this the help desk? Cause I need a little help.
                        Veronica: Let me guess, you have this pathologically suspicious girlfriend and you hope maybe there’s a guidebook.
                        Logan: No, it’s more like… what’s beyond pathological?
                        Veronica: I’m sorry Logan. I spent my formative years watching people while they lied to, cheated on, and betrayed each other. So the trust thing… it doesn’t come naturally. But I’m trying to act unnaturally.

Veronica: Let’s find you that guidebook. Which I think is on the dark, lonely top floor.

Comment

When Logan is having dinner with Veronica and Keith.....

Keith- Well what exaclly am i allowed to ask Logan about?
                          Veronica-Hobbies?
                          Logan-Surfing..
                          Keith- Whats the attraction?
                          Veronica- Don't answer that

Comment

Episode 3.04: Charlie Don't Surf

Veronica: This is a bad idea.
                            Keith: No it’s not.
                            Veronica: You only think it’s not because you came up with it.
                            Keith: Ergo… how can it be bad? Math, sweetie. Me plus idea equals good.

Logan: You were expecting Sidney Poitier?
                            Veronica: No jokes. No innuendos. No quips. Don’t even think of alluding to having seen me naked or having touched any part of my body that does not have fingers.

Veronica: Time out. Can we stay in the shallow end please?

Keith: I didn’t realize I had to have the conversation veted.
                            Veronica: I would have been happy to veto questions for you ahead of time.
                            Keith: That would have been nice, huh?
                            Veronica: We could have packed a lunch and made a day of it.
                            Keith: Missed opportunity if you ask me.

Veronica: I have surprisingly strong legs and an hour before my next class.

Nish: Veronica… it’s good to see you.
                            Veronica: And that’s where we differ.

Logan: Go get ‘em bobcat!

Veronica: Colored ink… it must be true.

Veronica: I trust Nish as far as I can throw her. But I can’t throw those Frat boys very far either. I’m feeling pretty anxious to give it a try though.

Dick: You get to be the spy who loves me.

Dick: We’re a frat… why rape the cow when you’re swimming in free milk?

Veronica: Who knew that when opportunity knocked it would look like a horny surfer.

Keith: Did we start going to church or are you addressing the junior league?
                            Veronica: Bland is the new hot.

Keith: Nice shoes. You change your major to woman studies?

Veronica: Here’s a fun thing to say to your beau: mind if I go put the screws to someone?
                            Logan: Go ahead. Screw your brains out.

Dick: You’re torturing me.
                            Veronica: Without even trying? God… I’m good.

Dick: Go work your little Pixie spy magic and fix this.

Veronica: I heard you went to their haunted house. That must have been fun. Did you go as a hypocrite?

Veronica: So it’s a piece of cake?
                            Keith: A monkey with a friend who is a bank representative could do it.
                            Veronica: So Bubbles, feel like doing me a solid?

Veronica: Hello Chip, Dick, faceless Star Trek crew members.

Veronica: When did the Greek Chorus of feminine shame arrive?

Comment

A few cute qoutes from Veronica and Weevils conversation about halloween plans...

VERONICA- i agreed to do something he likes..gambeling in exchange for something i like...drssing up and passing out candy to trick or teraters..and i dont buy that as a costume so dont come knocking..

Veroonicas response to Weevil not knowing Logan was her boyfriend

VERONICA- this is news man the prison grape vine blows

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎