No announcement yet.

I think that...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think that...

since the hype for Aquaman has decreased, there is now a very little, if any at all, chance for survival. As much as I hate to say it, there hasn't been any new news about midseason or a late Fall pickup... I think our beloved show... has sunk... for good.
    Last edited by kcox6751; 05-27-2006, 07:33 PM.

you're probably right but the trailer still lingers and i'm sure the petition and the other fan responses did its job. There might still be hope left. remeber when ving rames said in the trailer when you look into the deep long enought something is bound to look back. Well, we've looked at CW in hopes of picking up this show so maybe they'll start looking back.

Comment

well, according to K-site news, some reviewers are saying that the new show 'runaway' is so bad that it might not even make it to through the fall. If that's true, maybe CWwll lighten up a bit and perform a micracle and let Aquaman joined the fall season afterall providing it would do good on the rating.

Just a hint of hope, there.

Comment

Well, I'm not giving up hope. Besides, I think Aquaman has a chance. Look at the fan response that DID happen....from a TRAILER.

Comment

Originally posted by Save Aquaman
          Well, I'm not giving up hope. Besides, I think Aquaman has a chance. Look at the fan response that DID happen....from a TRAILER.
          A trailer from only ONE EPISODE ....

Comment

yes that s all god but 50% of that resomos was Horny girls...

Comment

Originally posted by Save Aquaman
              You call ten people on K-site that wants to see the show a fan response?

Comment

I think the fan response he was talking about were the comments on the youtube videos, as well as the number of hits on the youtube videos. However, the main reason the buzz has died down is exactly what I pointed out in the first place, it's easy to sign an online petition or write a letter, but it just doesn't do anything, and eventually is long forgotten. I suggest again that if any of you have the cahones (and the means - financially or what-have-you) to do something outrageous in relation to the show, then you best get to doing it before this show that never happened is lost forever in useless trivia history.

Comment

Yeah, but now no one posts here. I check like every day, like almost every couple of hours (I'm bored, so don't make fun of me and call me a computer geek ), and there isn't any new posts. A few weeks ago there was a new post about every 3 minutes.

Comment

See what I'm saying? I posted that ^^ 3 hours ago, and since then there's been 1 new post. No one's really excited about this anymore.

Comment

^^ Right there was another hour.

Comment

Well, it got everyone riled up for a good while - but you can't expect everyone to keep voicing their demands to air the pilot for so long with no response.

Comment

C'MON AQUAMAN MUST LIVE

Comment

Ah, well, I wrote my letter. I tried. This isn't has heartbreaking as Dark Angel, at least. Still, I hope this comes back.

Originally posted by Biohazardxbw
                            yes that s all god but 50% of that resomos was Horny girls...
                            Haha, well, it is response. I know the girls were looking forward to the show too, you know?
                            Last edited by Save Aquaman; 05-31-2006, 09:15 PM.

Comment

To me, the reason I stopped worrying is that chances seem very likely of having a midseason run. Especially with the RUNAWAY reviews being really, really bad. Thus, Aquaman from trailer alone would be the 'new show' that gains viewers- meaning, if and when Runaway runs away due to poor ratings. Chances are that Aquaman will swim onto the CW.

Thus, to me- it's lack of worrying. Because, I see Aquaman (especially with bad news about RunAway) as a very strong potential midseason start.

Runaway- if the show is as bad as reviews make it out to be- will be gone within a matter of episodes. Just Legal managed to only squeeze in 3, before it was cancelled. Runaway, as it looks now, might do the same.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎