Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Is What You Need To Put In Your Letters To Cw Execs And Other Tv People

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Is What You Need To Put In Your Letters To Cw Execs And Other Tv People

Along with things you want to add, put this:

This should be the schedule:

MONDAY
    7th Heaven
    Runaway

TUESDAY
    Gilmore Girls
    Veronica Mars

WEDNESDAYS
    One Tree Hill OR America's Next Top Model/Beauty and the Geek 3
    Aquaman OR One Tree Hill

THURSDAYS
    Smallville
    Supernatural

FRIDAY
    WWE Friday Night Smackdown

SUNDAY
    Everybody Hates Chris
    All of Us
    Girlfriends
    The Game
    America's Next Top Model/Beauty and the Geek 3 OR Aquaman OR One Tree Hill

Get rid of 7th heaven or runaway. 7th Heaven had a long run, give another show a chance.

Comment

Ok... omg. OK i'm not even gonna say it since I'm tired of saying it... geez, you guys.

Comment

Quit writing letters or filling out online petitions and instead try to draw media attention to the number of fans who actually want to see the show. Letters and petitions just don't work.

Comment

Letters to DAWN OSTROFF will, man.

Comment

What's the mailing address to Dawn Ostroff?

Comment

Didn't I just read in another thread that Dawn is actually the one who LIKED the show? Somehow I don't think letter to her will have much influence. But the thing you fail to see is that even if you send these letters, it's unlikely that the higher-ups you want to read them will ever actually see them. They have hired help to read this stuff, assuming they don't just trash it immediately. I still like my idea about spelling out Mercy Reef in dead fish on a beach and taking pics from a plane. That'll draw media attention AND be hilarious. :P

Comment

I don't think killing fish would help exactly. It would turn enviromental groups against the show with that, and enviromentalist against a 'enviromentalist' hero? I don't know about that one.

I could see the earlier idea of people laying down and taking pictures from a plane. But, just think killing fish will be counterproductive. Because fans wanting a TV show and killing fish about it would probably cause an uproar- and not in a good way.
                Last edited by Luthor5339; 05-21-2006, 10:55 AM.

Comment

That's true Luthor5339. Maybe spell it out on a beach, or have people in the water spell it out. Make a big poster, put it on a building, like the CW station. Wait, that's illegal too. How about putting up stuff on Myspace. After all, its the 2nd most visited site.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎