Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will the S6 premiere take place

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I started thinking about that, and it doesn't make much sense. I know Superman II is not the source, but if time went faster in the Phantom Zone, Zod would have been old (perhaps ancient or dead) by the time he was freed by the nuke explosion in space. I don't know what the comics say about this.

But if you look at the PZ, it seems like whoever is in that plane is frozen, as if time in there is going so slow, that you can't see movement from them. This is what we saw of Clark in Vessel and of the 2 Kryptonians in Arrival. It's exactly like Clark in Clark time. He is going so much faster than everyone else that they appear frozen. In this case, the surrounding world is going by so much faster than what's inside the PZ that whoever is inside the PZ appears frozen.

Comment

maybe........so that means Clark would be in there like for a second but really it would be like 3 weeks on earth?

Comment

Yeah. But if that happens, then Martha & Lois would be kept prisoner for a while. Wherever that plane will land, I don't think their lives are in immediate jeopardy. Otherwise Fine would just crash the plane (he would live that).

It also gives Lion-El a reason to spring into action immediately. Maybe he already was, since the ending showed Chloe on the ground, Lana going to the roof, but nothing with Lionel (I'm talking the part of the episode after that last commercial break which was after Chloe & Lionel were already pulled out of the limo).

Comment

if Clark got out of the PZ right away that would be quite pathetic to me. Imo Clark is no match for Zod and he'd need a couple of months training to match up to the villan. He missed out on his training to be with Lana in Arrival but now this could be his chance.
          Am fade up of Clark's worship or Lana. The show's gotten lame. How can he be so obsessed that even when she's out of his possesion he still thinks he has a role to play in her life.
          Clark needs to grow up and focus on what's important which shouldn't be Lana.
          And lucky for us his think tank Chloe aint around to bail the retard out this time. And he calls himself super. Clark is boring and this show ought to have more action scenes.
          Like a fight in the field where Lex was abducted. I'd love to see a super fight wth loads of destruction and havoc in the environment.

Comment

I think Clark's worship of Lana is over now (too late of course). I think it ended at the end of Hidden. After that, he started losing respect for her and they started arguing. The worst thing that he did was not get back to the FOS in time, but TPTB did that on purpose for the drama and storylines it offered.

I'm hoping for a series of super fights around the world between Clark & Kal-El in S6.

Comment

I most definately liked it better when it was 3 months later. It seems more real to me in a way cause I've been away from that world 3 months, they should be to. At least that's how it works in my mind. Not that the other way is bad. I just think having it set three months later is better.

Comment

I think that the premiere will take place immediatety after the event in the finale. However, after the first episide, it will like jump ahead 3 months while the world recovers.

Comment

It will be three months later. Lana will be pregnant with Lex's child. Clark will be like "duh!!! Kryptonians can have sex with humans???? " Lex will be like "Yeah baby! I shagged her rotten! You were too dumb to even try!"

Comment

Haha, and Lana will explode like that girl in Ageless. That's what Zod Jr. will cause.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                      (besides a # of other factors I posted, one of which is the reasoning why Lex doesn't go after Clark and only Superman later on)
                      Lex does have a problem with Clark.

Clark tries to take down LuthorCorp by exposing all of the ethically-challenged projects the company runs. Lex really dislikes Clark, not just Superman.

Shoot, Lex even buys the Daily Planet and keeps everyone on staff except for Clark.

Originally posted by Wombat
                      I think that the premiere will take place immediatety after the event in the finale. However, after the first episide, it will like jump ahead 3 months while the world recovers.
                      Like the first two episodes of S2.

Comment

Originally posted by 1.21 gigawatts
                        Lex does have a problem with Clark.

Clark tries to take down LuthorCorp by exposing all of the ethically-challenged projects the company runs. Lex really dislikes Clark, not just Superman.

Shoot, Lex even buys the Daily Planet and keeps everyone on staff except for Clark.
                        I know. But in this show, he knows Clark is also hiding something. And there is a simple fact: you can't have one of the most evil villians know that there is something strange about him but not find out without him looking like a total ass, which takes away from him being a dangerous villian. You just can't have both in this case.

They don't have to make Lex like Clark in S6, they just have to take away the suspicion Lex now has of him. And this is their only chance and way to do it. Maybe they can keep this strange relationship between them, with Lex using Clark to get info on what Clark knows about Kal-El and other info that he can use against Lana and Clark using Lex to get further into investigative reporting on what Lex does.

Comment

It has to be the same time as Vessel because Martha and Lois would die after like a couple minutes and the plane would definitly run out of gas(of course Brainiac can supply a load of gas. If you know what I mean )

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                            Haha, and Lana will explode like that girl in Ageless. That's what Zod Jr. will cause.
                            yes!!!!

Comment

The S9 priemere should take place on the same day or maybe two days later because by then Zod would of all ready have done mass destruction to the world. Plus people would be wondering like where's Clark and he wouldn't have answers for those questions.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎