No announcement yet.

What is Tom Welling Really Like?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Tom Welling Really Like?

Does anyone know what Tom is really like? I mean, on the show, Clark is such a shy and innocent farm boy, but Tom is totally different, isnt he? I mean, you watch the bloopers and the gag reel and he's almost like totally opposite...does anyone know if he's a:

1. ass
    2. a sweetheart
    3. a flirt
    4. an idiot
    5. a teddy bear

You know what, I'll still love him no matter what, I mean , seriously, have you seen him shirtless?

1. ass= NO! Tom is not an ass, he is a really nice guy...with a nice ass, I guess.

2. a sweetheart= Probably, he is a really charming, outgoing guy from what I've seen

3. a flirt= I doubt it, he has a wife you know. Maybe with her, he is although it's not shown on any behind the scenes stuff.

4. an idiot= I think Tom is a pretty smart guy, not the idiot portrayed by the BDA.

5. a teddy bear= I'm sure all the girls (and some guys) would love to cuddle w/ Tom, in that sense. But he (from what I've seen and heard) is a really great guy, that cares about people so yes.

Comment

I wish I really knew.....all I can say is that he seems to be a really nice and down to earth guy!

Comment

Re: What is Tom Welling Really Like?

Originally posted by sunkissed_220
        Does anyone know what Tom is really like? I mean, on the show, Clark is such a shy and innocent farm boy, but Tom is totally different, isnt he? I mean, you watch the bloopers and the gag reel and he's almost like totally opposite...does anyone know if he's a:

1. ass
        2. a sweetheart
        3. a flirt
        4. an idiot
        5. a teddy bear

You know what, I'll still love him no matter what, I mean , seriously, have you seen him shirtless?
        I know Tom Welling very well!!! (just kiddin'!)

Well....
        !. No, he is definately NOT an ass.
        2. Yes, he has the sweetest of hearts, (he stole mine too!)
        3. A flirt, ???? no)
        4. NO, way....NOT an idiot (how could you even think that!)
        5. Yes, definately the teddy bear that I still sleep with every night.

Tom has a great sense of humor, he was said to be a jokster by one of the producers. He has lots of wonderful qualities, he's beautiful on the inside just like he is on the outside.

*************WE LOVE YOU TOM!!!!*********
        Last edited by Mrs Kent; 05-14-2006, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Since he's human, my answer would probably have to be (6) all of the above!
          BTW, that is not a bash. I don't know anyone that is perfect.

ClarkBar

Comment

I'll bet there is a lot of Tom in Clark.....if you know what I mean. On the show, some of the really good stuff about Clark I think is a lot of how Tom probably is.

btw, loved

Redraven's answer to #1

Comment

Number 2:I think he's a sweetheart.An actor put alot of himself when he's doing a character on daily basis...But,I don't think he would make the same stupid mistakes like Clark does.I'm sure he must bite his pretty lipps everytime he got to do it
              Last edited by Sweetie; 05-15-2006, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Indeed Sweetie, I read somewhere that Tom finds Clark is an idiot everythime his decisions have to do with Lana...

Comment

lol I got no idea but I heard in one interview I think with cheaper by the dozen one apparently his really polite the way he speaks and stuff and he was talking about being raised up like that. I think hilary duff mentioned something along those lines as well.
                  In one of the commentries, alison said that michael makes Tom more outgoing; he is abit more shy without Michael. Well from the behind the scenes stuff Michael seems loud, crazy type.
                  I'm wondering whether Tom has any musicial talent lol? Any of u know or heard him sing somewhere :P.
                  Last edited by ~*smallville_tv*~; 05-16-2006, 05:38 AM.

Comment

I wanted to know the answer to that question too!

Comment

My opinion on Mr. Welling:

Son of an engineer. Perfectionistic qualities of his dad and caring, empathetic qualities of his mother. Mildly and quietly rebellious, breaking out of the family mode for acting. Likely has only a few good friends and rarely shares his deepest thoughts with any of them. Only one or two people know him really well. Cards close to his chest doesnt even begin to describe it. Loyal to a fault. Likes to know his path in life and wants it well lit. Is uncomfortable when the path is less well defined. Will have his career his way, like George Clooney or Johnny Depp.

Comment

Originally posted by ubermenschlich

Son of an engineer. Perfectionistic qualities of his dad and caring, empathetic qualities of his mother. Mildly and quietly rebellious, breaking out of the family mode for acting. Likely has only a few good friends and rarely shares his deepest thoughts with any of them. Only one or two people know him really well. Cards close to his chest doesnt even begin to describe it. Loyal to a fault. Likes to know his path in life and wants it well lit. Is uncomfortable when the path is less well defined. Will have his career his way, like George Clooney or Johnny Depp.
                        Wow! Where did you get that in-depth analysis??

Comment

I think that you hit the nail on the head. It sure sounds like him from all that I have heard and read....

Jack

Comment

I'd have to agree. I'd like to add that he does "flirt" back in some interviews and he did dip Bonnie in CBTD gag reel! I'd say that's a tad bit flirty but he's probably harmless! Loves his wife!

Comment

I just wanted to add that, I think he also has some of Clark Kents qualities too. Calm, sensitive, caring for others, family orientated, I'm sure there are more too.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎