Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funniest S5 Cliffhanger

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

you guys are messed up you find it funny clarks in the phantom zone oh great we ahve a bunch of clark haters and yet you still watch the show?

Comment

Oooooooooo, that what it was: The Phantom Zone!! I find it kind of funny Clak being in the PZ. It looked like Clark was stuck in a box, hahaha!!

Comment

I don't think any of them were funny, to tell the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by hassenmorad
          I don't think any of them were funny, to tell the truth.
          I agree, it wasn't funny.

Comment

<------<< Here's your BDA in the PZ Avatar. Pretty hilarious ...

Comment

Originally posted by slickt
              I think everybody is forgetting about Clark's ship. I think it will somehow be written into season 6 to save clark from the phantom zone. Also, don't forget Jorel can still channel through Lionel so he may just save him with one of the crystals from the fortress of solitude.
              Clark's ship detonated after inserting the kryptonite key into it. So like Lana's (and to some extent Clark's) brain, it's no more.

Comment

Clark stuck in the PZ. Whoops, maybe next time he'll think about what he's doing instead of acting impulsively. He has plenty of time to think about it now anyway, hehe

Comment

The BDA in the PZ. The how the heck am I going to get out of this one look on Clark's face was amusing. TW played the .... I really did it this time ....well, I thought. Maybe Chloe can somehow convince her cuz Lois to borrow a nuclear missil from her daddy. Hey, he's got the military connections.

It should be interesting to see how the writers get Clark out of this one.

Comment

Originally posted by milton fine
                    you guys are messed up you find it funny clarks in the phantom zone oh great we ahve a bunch of clark haters and yet you still watch the show?
                    Um, just because someone finds it funny that Clark's in the PZ, doesn't necessarily mean that they "hate" him.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎