Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOVED IT? HATED IT? How Was the 'Season Finale'!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would have enjoyed this if Clark wasn't such an idiot if only he did what he needed to do for once

Comment

• Originally posted by MarvelL
      Would have enjoyed this if Clark wasn't such an idiot if only he did what he needed to do for once
      Isn't that the issue of most Season Final/Opener combos(ie Clark screws up somehow leading to the problems of the next season). Personally I wish more had a solid conclusions to the cliffhangers(like S1-2 Tempest/Vortex and S3-4 Covenant/Crusade or S7-8 Artic/Odyssey) then move on to new storylines
      Last edited by Supsfan; 12-11-2012, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• I don't really blame Clark for not killing Lex. it's just something he doesn't do. He should'vemore on top of Fine's plan, but he was always one step behind, still stuck in Lana drama.I do wonder if Lana was really in love with Lex or was just playing along to get an inside look at his evil doings.

Comment

• I just watched Vessel, The Finale.

Over the past few days i have been investing greatly in the the Zod character, i saw the images from the new Superman and Zod and there take looks really cool, so i remembered Zods storyline and this and wanted to watch. This ep is really good, i mean it instantly brings back memoreies of watching it live, it was this, and the previous Finale where the endings really gave you that SUPERMAN feel, and you were excited, even if you were frustated you had to wait to find out what happens!

I though the Lana Lex stuff was well done, i mean they had tortured us through there thing all season so atleat it ended with that..UHHHH feeling! LOL

I LOVED seeing the clark and chloe stuff, it was them against the world, and when they kisses, Yeah i loved it! I mean why not!? They looked great and lets be honest, Lois and him were deff not there yet. Lana went with Lex and him and Chloe had GREAT Chemistry this year, the drama was behind them and Tom & Allison are awesome, i loved every minute of it. But the COOLEST part of it all was the CLARK VS LEX VS BRANIAC/ ZOD storyline, i mean its very well done i think, it reall boiled down and you were left with this, wow. I mean imagine this kind of ending to a major motion picture, if they did this in the Man of Steel how, crazy would it be!? Like EMPIRE STRIES BACK RELOADED! IDK mabey im just a fanboy but i enjoyed this ep, that final shot really is a landmark moment in Smallville, and somthing people may have done before and WILL DO, ill just always think it was somthing special. Always hold Onto Smallville.

Comment

• Vessel was kinda a mess. I really wanted to like it since I felt Oracle set up for it so strong but the plot holes and the cliche cliff hangers kept me from truly enjoying it. I get that Lex was the vessel for but we should have seen more of a showdown between Clark and Zod before he was sent to the PZ. It all happened too quick. Also the blackouts in all those cities felt a little unnecessary as if they were searching to something to outdo Commencement. If the blackout was contained to just Metropolis it would have been a little better. Zod meets Lana on top of the Luthorcorp building and then they kiss...really?

One good thing is that the season 6 premiere Zod pulled this episode from being total letdown. I'll give this episode a 5 out of 10.

Comment

• Old post, I know. But I wanted to say this.
              Originally posted by dhacker615
              On Season 6: Ideally, it would feel like major themes from prior seasons were adding up. For example, Lana killed someone when possesed by Isobel at the end of Season 4. I'm assuming that Lex is protecting her somehow, but what if they break-up? Oh, and why was the tatoo on her back from the Kiwatchee caves anyway? If the Kryptonians (or someone else, like the Legion of Super-Heroes) were travelling through time to prepare for Clark's arrival, how does that relate someone burned at the stake for witchcraft? You get the idea.
              Isobel's book had krypyonian symbols in it. Presumably she stole it and it had a connection to the stones. She used one of the symbols as a binding agent for her spell to attract her ancestor to her spell book so she could inhabit their body.
              On a similar vein, Lex spends an awful lot of time appearing to make plans that rarely come to much. He was researching the Kiwatchee caves for a year and learned nothing much. He looked for the artifacts for a year and just gave up. I mean, it is not like he knows Clark used the elements to create the Fortress of Solitude. He is sort of a pathetic criminal mastermind in training at this point. The one clever thing that he seemed to be doing was collecting meteor freaks on Level 33.1, but nothing came of that. Lex has had five years to prepare what he apparently believes is an alien invasion. Shouldn't he have a plan for dealing with it by now?
              He does know Clark got the stones. He said as much in commencement and arrival. That likely had a part to play in him sending those guy after Clark in mortal. After the ship crashed, he redirected his priorities. He didn't really come to the idea of an alien invasion until season 5. He'd been pretty focused on the meteor infected and stones since inbetween seasons 3 and 4. Lex learned that the caves had a connection to aliens and possibly Clark.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎