Rate this Episode!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i say it was good, included superman mythology, back to sci-fi (instead of soap-operaish relationships), better than a few previous, so i say it was great

Comment

All I can say is that this episode is one of the best episodes of the season! I voted for "great"

Comment

well i voted great koz it wont be as good as the season finale...well i hope so at least..lol..i really liked the ending with lois and clark ...was it a clois moment?

Comment

It was way better than the past several episodes. I just don't understand why Brainiac just stood there and let Lion-el destroy him. That was weird.
          Last edited by LusciousLois; 06-07-2006, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Thanks to the guys(and gals) working on Smallville. THis episode was the best precursor to the Season Finale ever! It was great.

Comment

For me it was great...

Comment

This Episode-

How did everyone like this episode?; 'Oracle'

Comment

I thought it was average. There was really nothing that made me go wow.

Comment

I liked the lex/ prof. fine part. Loved to see Lex's shocked reaction when the kryptonite didn't work.

Comment

I LOVED this episode.... One of my favorite of season 5 actually.

Comment

John Scheinder (sp) was really good at acting another person (prof fine).

Comment

This epsiode was acctully good..better than vessel.Liked the brainic,the JS acting was terrific and the plot was amazing

Comment

^ I disagree that it's better than "Vessel," though I freely admit that my opinions are greatly influenced by the Chlark kiss in the season finale, mwahaha... Brainiac-as-Jonathan was a really clever plotline, and the villain almost pulled off one of his primary objectives! The Lionel-as-Jor-El's-Oracle bit was very cool, too, and it was great that Clark figured out how to handle the situation himself in the end, and ultimately made the right decision, even though it was an extremely difficult situation for him to have to deal with. Martha's scene with the "ghost" was cool, too, and I loved the birthday party and the closing Clois/Chlark scene. Cute moments, there! The whole virus/vaccine thing seemed a little bit disjointed to me, like there were some bits and pieces missing. Still, this was a pretty powerful episode. I give it 8 out of 10 faked ghostly visions for a good lead-in to the finale!

Comment

The virus plot could have had a better lead in. Fade should have been cut to extend the plot out more so it didn't feel so rushed this epi. But everything else about this episode was great. I remember when I first watched this episode getting so excited for the finale. I was a little disappointed with the finale but still. JS did a fabulous job as Brainiac-as-Jonathan.

I'll give this a 8 out of 10.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎