Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is Lois' point in coming to talk to Clark about Lana?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Lois' point in coming to talk to Clark about Lana?

Why is it any of her business like Clark said?? He wasn't even worrying about Lana when she came in.

Yeah but when she last left Clark he was in stalker mode at Lana's place...

So Lois just wants him to end his career as a stalker and not wind up in jail!!

Comment

Its code for "Clark, you fool, I want you."

Comment

Originally posted by Rafael122
        Not yet she does not feel that way, but with her knee up on the couch that did look really flirty.

Comment

just a way to rope Lois into the plot, but the Harley metaphor was great

Comment

These Lois and Clark scenes are so forced with foreshadowing. It's getting way out of hand.

Comment

How funny!
              I think they were trying to put in a "tender" moment to build the tension for the "TBC" ending. And also, they've been building this relationship between Clark and Lois, so I have a feeling they're just dropping huge anvils again.

Comment

Word. She wants to jump his bones.

Comment

Foreshadowing Please, she seems to the one lately who makes Clark feel better. Chloe's role has moved onto the Willow side of the story.

Comment

Actually I didnt feel like the foreshadowing of this Harley was for Lois, strangely enough. (compared to the others that we have seen). A common twist in film is to show the next person in the scene as the one they are talking about. That was Chloe.

Comment

I didnt think it was that big of anvil, she was just giving him advice. I liked the Harley line though.

Comment

Yeah, I mean lets get real here fellas...they've been dropping atomic bombs on those two for the whole season.

Comment

Originally posted by Ephrils
                          Foreshadowing Please, she seems to the one lately who makes Clark feel better. Chloe's role has moved onto the Willow side of the story.
                          Disagree, Chloe still has a strong role in calming Clark down when he's upset or angry. Today Lionel, Chloe, and Martha all questioned why JK would ask Clark to kill someone.

Comment

I know I would if I were her!

Originally posted by chloefan5
                            just a way to rope Lois into the plot, but the Harley metaphor was great
                            I agree completely!

Comment

Originally posted by bluegayle
                              Actually I didnt feel like the foreshadowing of this Harley was for Lois, strangely enough. (compared to the others that we have seen). A common twist in film is to show the next person in the scene as the one they are talking about. That was Chloe.
                              I dont think it was Chloe. I got some Clois vibes from that scene lol. Like something is going to happen next season, not necessarily romance, but maybe Clark having feelings for her.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎