Collapse
No announcement yet.

last aperance of John Schendier (Snif)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww, I'm going to miss Jonathan. I can't believe that he was FINE!

Comment

I liked seeing him back on the show. Even if it was as a villian. I liked the episode overall.

Comment

I didnt liked the fact that he had to die,he was truly one of the best Smallville characters ever,but Smallville somehow is following the comics.Will Martha Kent survive until the final episode?

By the way I dont think we had seen the last of JK,I believe that he will appear again in the form of a spirit giving advice to Clark from time to time like Obi Wan Kenobi appeared to Luke Skywalker.

However it would be a terrible idea of TPTB decided to bring JK back for good with a Kryptonite plot...Although we love Pa Kent,
        his return would ruin the continuity of the show right?

However I would love to see him back!

Comment

His return might ruin the show but hey in the remaining Superman comics not related to Infinite Crisis Jonathan is still alive and so is Martha and Jonathan got brought back to life by a kryptonian rejuvination chamber in the FOS. But yeah that would be stuppid to do here it would be so out there it'd be horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinzon2004
            I didnt liked the fact that he had to die,he was truly one of the best Smallville characters ever,but Smallville somehow is following the comics.Will Martha Kent survive until the final episode?

By the way I dont think we had seen the last of JK,I believe that he will appear again in the form of a spirit giving advice to Clark from time to time like Obi Wan Kenobi appeared to Luke Skywalker.

However it would be a terrible idea of TPTB decided to bring JK back for good with a Kryptonite plot...Although we love Pa Kent,
            his return would ruin the continuity of the show right?

However I would love to see him back!
            Why would it ruin the continuity? JK is alive in the comics. At least he has been since 1989. The problem is, people only know the movies, which are horrible examples of the way things were prior to 1989.

Comment

Originally posted by 1.21 gigawatts
              Why would it ruin the continuity? JK is alive in the comics. At least he has been since 1989. The problem is, people only know the movies, which are horrible examples of the way things were prior to 1989.

Comment

Let's hope that the writers will bring John Schneider back for several episodes in the new season, even if he comes back for some ghostly visits to both Clark and Martha and in their dreams as well. In his last scenes, Schneider looked like he enjoyed playing bad-boy-Bo.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎