No announcement yet.

What's with the red shirts?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's with the red shirts?

Seriously, Does Clark own any other shirts? It seems like every episode has him with a red shirt on.

Wow, Richard Pryor is a Smallville fan. Cool. haha

Comment

He was in Superman III.

Comment

We get that he's superman...now put him in anything other than red and blue!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I think he should start wearing the clothes that he wore in Lexmas when he & Chloe appeared and he flew Lex Jr. like an airplane. The dude needs to seriously add more stuff to his wardrobe. What happened to the stuff Lionel was wearing while in his body in Transference?

Comment

I'm tired to see Clark wearing the red t-shirts,he's better without one

Comment

I think Clark and Johnathan wore a lot of Carhardt brand clothes. They are mainly work clothes and don't have a lot of colors and patterns to pick from. But they are tough and can stand up to farm work.

Comment

I always said chloe should take clark to the mall.

Comment

oh come on, those shirts look great. And i`m gonna wear those types and sizes the day i`m around 180 pounds or over.

Comment

They should let Clark wear the clothes he used to wear in seasons 1 and 2. The primary colors were still there, but at least
                    there was some kind of variety, as well as character, to the clothes. Now, they put Clark in that ugly shirt and jacket all the time to show that he will be supes. I mean, come one, after five years, we get it. He's gonna be Superman. Maybe instead of alluding to that fact using his clothes, why not change his personality a bit and make him ACT like a super hero, rather than a dim-witted, love-sick teenager.

Comment

Maybe the drastic change in his wardrobe is one of the ways they will enhance the believeability of his disguise. No one ever suspect that Clark Kent would ever wear anything but a red t-shirt and blue jacket or blue t-shirt and red jacket with an occasional plaid button down down peppered in. (Insert sarcastic face)

Comment

They use the same t-shirts as it saves them money to use CGI for different clothing, whereas they can patch in old stuff like him super running with his red shirt on.

Budget, budget, budget!

Comment

It's genetic. He just really, really likes primary colors. I bet he has a closet full of red tshirts and FoTW whuppin' jeans.
                          Last edited by bobser; 05-04-2006, 12:15 AM.

Comment

its supposed to fool everyone into thinking he's nothing more than a farm boy. if he started to wear clothes to garner attention then people would be on to his secret.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎