No announcement yet.

The New Lana

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jaime,oburg
    If I'm not mistaken KK is Canadian too so you can like her for the same reason you like Erica if you please.
    Ah, those Canadian women...

Actually, I'm partial to women from, well, any national origin, but if we're focusing on Canada right now, then those are two fine examples to start with.

Allison is from S.California, is she not? Love those S.California ladies... Oh look, there goes one now... (I'm in San Diego)

Ok, used up quotient of male pigishness for the whole week. Carry on.

Comment

• No problem, jwoodie. We ladies have been known to discuss Mr. Welling the same way on K-site.

Comment

• Originally posted by jwoodie
        Ah, those Canadian women...

Actually, I'm partial to women from, well, any national origin, but if we're focusing on Canada right now, then those are two fine examples to start with.

Allison is from S.California, is she not? Love those S.California ladies... Oh look, there goes one now... (I'm in San Diego)

Ok, used up quotient of male pigishness for the whole week. Carry on.
        Yeah, I'm thinking of moving to Canada. And don't forget, the girl who plays Alicia, Sarah Carter, is from Canada as well.

Comment

• Uh, how exactly is she different now?

Comment

• She's different coz of lexana thing!

Comment

• random I know and late posting on this thread but shelby has no dysfunction!!! yay shelby you're totally angst free!

ok carry on...

Comment

• U got 2 see Lana from her view...
                Not from Our!She was hurted by Clark and she doesnt knows,like we do,how much Clark done for her!!Its just an illusion of us that she is stupid,selfish or whateva

Comment

• The new Lana is way better than the old boring wining Lana

Comment

• My real feelings about Lana Lang

How the writers wrote the Lana character was quite disturbing and out of context and very inconsistent, and inconclusive. They lost a lot of creditability with this character. The writers wrote her as a very unlikeable, judgmental, hypocritical, condescending, stuck up, rude, selfish, disrespectful, unappreciative, unsupportive, unforgiving, self absorbed, self indulgent, code dependent, demanding, stupid, untrustworthy, privy, ungrateful, unpredictable and dishonest who has no self respect and no self concept. She comes off as very needy and insecure. very similar to the comic book Lana, but I'm not much of a comic book fan, so I wouldn't know. But it is how the writers had KK play this Lana character the way they wrote her is what I find annoying! I don't hate her, but I don't like her. This whole Lexana relationship may have stopped her whining but it started the surfacing of her deceptive and vengeful streak and it doesn't do her character or Lex's character any justice either, it's just Lex and Lana are too different people that can't get from each other what they got from Clark. I still prefer the Clana over the Lexana though, even if she may be whiney. because at least the Clana doesn't make me feel uncomfortable in my own skin, or make my skin crawl *shudders* unlike Lexana, now that very unsettling and dangerously unstable.
                    Last edited by laurarawlins; 02-12-2015, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎