No announcement yet.

Lois is all about herself!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myankskent
    Lois is annoying. I'm not saying that Lana's isn't, but you can at least get inside of Lana's head. Lois just has a nasty comment for everyone. Lana shoots nasty comments over to Clark if she knows that he his deliberately hiding something from her, but what is Lois' excuse to be mean? Damn, I mean the Kents are allowing her to live at their house for goodness sakes.
    Lois lives above the Talon, not at the Kent farm. (Hence the whole shower scene above the Talon). But she does drop in at the Kent's whenever she feels like it apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by SVFan7337
      Lois lives above the Talon, not at the Kent farm. (Hence the whole shower scene above the Talon). But she does drop in at the Kent's whenever she feels like it apparently.
      Fine, but she was living with Kents for more than a year.

Comment

why are you guys hating so much on lois..clark and lois like to rag on each other yeah lois more than clark, but like i said it just becomes a HABIT of theirs. Even Clark admitted that he was use to it. Lois can be mean, but that doesn't mean she doesn't care about anybody. Her behavior and smarty pants remarks can get some people riled up on her, but that's just how she is. She likes to be outspoken she puts that i don't care i say what i want to say wall. So no one can spot that she can be vulnerable and you clearly see that when she's talking to Martha at the end of "Fade". I think Martha kind of open her eyes to not be so stuck up and judge every guy or person. Working for Martha will probably be a good experience because when Lois has her troubles martha can help be more grown up. I think we'll see a different lois next season or maybe even by the end of this season.

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
          Fine, but she was living with Kents for more than a year.
          She has shown a kind and courageous side to repaying the Kents for living there, too---when she searched for Martha and helped dig her out after the second meteor shower. I agree with those who say her "meanness" to Clark is just part of how they enjoy giving each other a hard time. I think all the smirks and eyerolls on both their parts have made that part of their relationship clear.

As for this particular episode I still think Lois was partly frustrated because Clark was off the mark in his last interference with her and A.C. and partly because she hated to admit she rarely attracts the good guys--all realistic imo.

Comment

the only reason the bash at each other so much is because they dont want to admit to the fact that they do like eachother...

Comment

Ah the biatches of smallville

Lois is just blunt and states whats on her mind. It seems to be a cover up for what shes really feeling.

Comment

EdLois is a very negative person.

Just think back on how she was so rude to Maddie in Fragile.

Comment

So Lois is justified because she speaks her mind, regardless of who she hurts in the process? We live with people and we have to show some concern about their feelings.

Being outspoken can be no justification for being mean, selfish and even hurtful, not to mention annoying.

Comment

Annoying is not nearly a strong enough word to describe Lois' deficient personality. Whereas Lana can turn on Clark in an instant and shift from being sweet and nice to tempermental whatever, Lois virtually always has an ugly comment from her unthinking mouth. Her comments are biting, snide and thoughtless. A couple of "I'm sorrys" really doesn't compensate for what appears to be a lifetime of personality ugliness as opposed to a body beautiful. Like the old saying, 'beauty is only skin deep but ugly goes all the way to the bone." Smallville's Lois has ugly all the way to the bone. And is shows in her actions not in her being naked.

The new Superman movie will bring another Lois name and she won't look like ED. I don't know of many or any who have seen the movie, so we don't know how Lois will be portrayed. I will guess that she will be outspoken and independent, yet I doubt very seriously that Singer will portray her as a woman with an ever-ready ugly word, non-stop in Clark or Superman's case. The reason he wouldn't do so, is that he realizes this makes a sizeable portion of the audience dislike that kind of character and Lois with her new child will be someone that people can sympathize with on one level. It won't be a case of reviewing her boobs and abs to determine if she is a worthwhile significant other for Superman.

So, for Smallville's version to gain anything from what I think will be the new paradigm for Lois (for maybe a decade or more, who knows), then she has to has non-plastic surgery on her personality and inner character as a person in order to bring her into alignment with the real Lois Lane of the new movie(s).

The pat response of 'it's the journey, yaddy yadda or 'she's only freakin' 20' don't and won't work. Personally, I doubt very seriously that Smallville can successfully transform it's Lois into a likeable and believable success as a person worthy to be connected to Superman.

Comment

Well, if they can turn Clark's character from what he is now (a selfish, whiney liar) into the legend we all love (never tells a lie), then they can turn their current Lois into the future Lois we all love. They have a hard job cut out for both characters, imo.

Comment

I like reading these threads to see what ship someone is shipping and how it effects their opinion of each character. Clark really hasn't evolved to a point where he's much of a prize for anyone, but every shipper fan wants their girl to have him and every girl who isn't in their ship is somehow unworthy of his unworthiness

Comment

I so do not like this rendition of Lois. I, too, find her annoying, distracting, and out of place. Need more guys on the show. Even if one is a perpetual villian who challenges Clark at every turn. Four gals to two 3 guys. I want better odds.

Comment

Originally posted by batfinx
                            I like reading these threads to see what ship someone is shipping and how it effects their opinion of each character. Clark really hasn't evolved to a point where he's much of a prize for anyone, but every shipper fan wants their girl to have him and every girl who isn't in their ship is somehow unworthy of his unworthiness
                            There is only one ship. Jorlana is the name.

Comment

Ah, but ClarkMan is likeable even with his flaws and goes about doing thankless good in just about every episode.

Clark's 'lies' usually revolve around not telling what is probably the single greatest secret in his world to any number of immature kids or a seriously ethically deficient older 'friend' who has shown himself unworthy of trust, especially of a secret of such magnitude that the consequences for friends and family could be death.

Lois ain't in the same boat there either.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveS
                                Ah, but ClarkMan is likeable even with his flaws and goes about doing thankless good in just about every episode.

Clark's 'lies' usually revolve around not telling what is probably the single greatest secret in his world to any number of immature kids or a seriously ethically deficient older 'friend' who has shown himself unworthy of trust, especially of a secret of such magnitude that the consequences for friends and family could be death.

Lois ain't in the same boat there either.
                                In your opinion. Just ask what Clana fans think about Clark now (without even bringing the Superman fans).

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎