Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lana doesn't owe Clark anything...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, no. The reason Lana is "evil" is because she's CHOOSING to be evil. I think she basically crossed herself off the "voluntarily told" list.

Comment

I totally agree.

I would never expect to be excused from bad behavior because of a break-up. Believe me, Clark's lying wasn't the only thing wrong with their relationship. It had to end sooner or later. And Lana had the choice of taking the break-up in stride, realizing that maybe she doesn't need a boyfriend ALL THE TIME. She opted out and moved in on Clark's ex-best friend instead.

Comment

To me, it's not even about the Lexana angle anymore. It's the way the Lana character has been potrayed as ungrateful. And that it a prime example

Comment

And when she said: I dont need you!

HANG ON A MINUTE GIRL!!!

He saved you and your pittyful boyfriend just a couple of hours B4.

I just want him to tell Lana everything, show every time he rescued her and then go back in time. Wouldnt that feel good? !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mobiusklein
            Sorry, no. The reason Lana is "evil" is because she's CHOOSING to be evil. I think she basically crossed herself off the "voluntarily told" list.
            Let's get one thing straight, Lana is not evil. She is with an evil guy, but she is not evil herself. Until I see her plotting to destroy the world or conducting experiments on people and hurting them to get answers that she wants, she is anything but evil. So let's stop the insanity that Lana is evil.

Comment

personally.....i think she is evil for breaking Clark's heart...........yep pure evil.....then she goes with Clark's ex-best friend!!!...........evil.....but it would be pretty funny to see Lana plotting to destroy the world or something like that ....

Comment

Originally posted by dirtysanchez
                Lana is the worst character ever written....
                Truer words have never been spoken. As a character she is a nightmare of inconsistency.

Comment

Do they want people to dislike Lana? Because it's working.

Comment

What are TPTB doing with Lana!!!! Hopefully they are doing something with her cause this is a bunch of marlarky (i think that it is spelled wrong, oh well)

Comment

How the last scene should've gone

Lana: I don't need you to protect me. <walks off>
                      <Clark picks up phone and dials>
                      Clark: Belle Reve? Yeah, you remember all those guys that were stalking or trying to kill Lana? Could I speak to a couple of them?I'd like to tell them her new address. (Let's see how long she lasts without needing me...)

Comment

Originally posted by last man of krypton
                        How the last scene should've gone

Lana: I don't need you to protect me. <walks off>
                        <Clark picks up phone and dials>
                        Clark: Belle Reve? Yeah, you remember all those guys that were stalking or trying to kill Lana? Could I speak to a couple of them?I'd like to tell them her new address. (Let's see how long she lasts without needing me...)
                        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was good.

Originally posted by vikingjedi
                        Its pretty obvious what they're doing. IMO they're making Lana "evil" to push Clark down the right path. Once he realizes that he'll have to set things right and tell her the truth.

Clark's failure to tell Lana the truth is the reason they're in this mess.
                        Clark telling her got her killed not because he told her but due to the company she keeps (Lex). He also almost got her (and many others) killed in Mortal. How creepy would it be for me if I had a girlfriend who hung around with a guy who betrayed me as a best friend and got into a fist fight with? I wouldn't want to have anything to do with her. I think Clark should have put it as..."it's either Lex or me".

Actually at that ending scene, I was immediately reminded of a line that Jason Teague said last year that Clark should have said: "You don't realize how much I've been protecting you" (something like that).
                        Last edited by xrayvision; 04-28-2006, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveForFighting09
                          personally.....i think she is evil for breaking Clark's heart...........yep pure evil.....then she goes with Clark's ex-best friend!!!...........evil.....but it would be pretty funny to see Lana plotting to destroy the world or something like that ....
                          She broke his heart? When was this, because I must have been asleep that night. He broke up with her. He told her he didn't love her.

Comment

i'm with ccg... I must have slept that night because I remember it the same way...he broke up with her.

Comment

i feel bad for clark, he deserves so much from lana but because she is such a *****, she overlooks everything clark has done for her. i hate it when lana starts spazzing at clark when it clearly not his fault. i hate lana more and more as the season passes

Comment

Originally posted by cotton candy girl
                                She broke his heart? When was this, because I must have been asleep that night. He broke up with her. He told her he didn't love her.
                                But he didn't mean it when he said he didn't love her. He had reasons for breaking it off--and trying to protect her from Lex was actually part of his reason. So his heart was still broken and she ended up getting closer to Lex anyway.

Originally posted by xrayvision
                                Actually at that ending scene, I was immediately reminded of a line that Jason Teague said last year that Clark should have said: "You don't realize how much I've been protecting you" (something like that).
                                I so agree. I would have loved to have seen that!

originally posted by myankskent
                                Let's get one thing straight, Lana is not evil. She is with an evil guy, but she is not evil herself. Until I see her plotting to destroy the world or conducting experiments on people and hurting them to get answers that she wants, she is anything but evil. So let's stop the insanity that Lana is evil.
                                ITA she's not evil. Lana has always been written as pretty self-absorbed. It's part of who Lana is. And after a break-up, there is usually a period of dislike for the person who broke up with you, especially if you really did love them and really did want it to work. And now to add to her feelings of anger at Clark and her natural self-absorb-ness (man, what is the correct word for that?) she is being influenced by the master manipulator that is Lex. It's going to be interesting to see what happens next.

True, I was all for Clana, but I took Lana with all her flaws. At least in that way she's been written fairly consistently. I do believe they waited too long to develop her character and that hurt her, and they wrote Clana poorly. Eh, water under the bridge. If her turning to Lex and taking on his evil tint makes her interesting, then...Yay!

JMHO

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎