No announcement yet.

Lana doesn't owe Clark anything...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lana doesn't owe Clark anything...

Maybe her entire existence. Now I'm really sorry he ever saved your ungrateful @$$.
    Last edited by SnarkMasterJ; 04-27-2006, 08:25 PM.

Exactly! I sat screaming at the TV, "You would be dead 20 times over!"

Comment

Yep, apparently that has been forgotten. Along with many other things.

Comment

I totally agree...She's such a annoying spazz now, drives me nuts.
        I found myself doing something I've never done before watching a new episode of Smallville tonight...Every time Lana scene came on, I switched to another channel. Turned to ESPN to watch the NFL draft special.

Comment

I hate her. I didn't want to, I was content to just dislike her. But no. She had to make me hate her.

Self-centered tripe.

Comment

come on don't you know Lana is a what have you done for me lately type of girl...

Comment

lol that is EXACTLY what she is.

Comment

I kept saying out loud "Lana, you're a b****. What a b****. YOU'RE A B****!!"

Shall I say it again?

Comment

She sure has a short memory after all the times that he saved her. Also from what I remenber wasn't she the one that suggested that they take a break from each other. She must be losing it or Lex is rubbing off on her?

Jack

Comment

Yes, this line from a woman that just 3 weeks ago was saved from an injection to the throat by this guy, and then got him killed due to her stupidity (he survived, no thanks to her).

But nah, she doesn't owe him anything. Apparently breaking up with Lana negates any positive thing you've ever done for her, ever.

Comment

See now, I'm kinda wishing she stayed dead in 100th lolol

Comment

I have posted many threads about how much I can't stand Lana and explained about the writer's and how they have made her into a waste of time, episodes, and more character development for other character's in the show.

However, we have the people who defended her now hating her. How typical.

Anyway, I can't wait to see Lana crash and burn and then beg Clark for forgiveness of her selfish ways then Clark looks at her and tells her to kiss a$$ and book it out of Smallville.

Comment

Lana is the worst character ever written....

Comment

I can't believe what a bloody mess Lana has become... I mean c'mon. She went from the princess to the big bad witch of the west.

To think there was a time when she was cool. Now she's just a ... well you know.

Comment

Its pretty obvious what they're doing. IMO they're making Lana "evil" to push Clark down the right path. Once he realizes that he'll have to set things right and tell her the truth.

Clark's failure to tell Lana the truth is the reason they're in this mess.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎