No announcement yet.

Hated the scene they ended it on.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hated the scene they ended it on.

One of the things I like about the Superman story is its feeling of hope in the face of all that is evil, dishonest, and painful. I would've much preferred they put the Martha/Lois scene at the end. I understand TPTB are trying to show a darker time in Clark's life, but they don't have to completely bum out the fans.

It was trash! Why can't they end on Brainiac? And why is Lex a total wuss? I want him out of the show now. Make Lionel the real Lex Luthor. Lex is a sappy little brat.

Comment

Yeah that was a poor ending. we all know that Lana has moved on due to her suckign face with Lex.

Comment

Yeah im growing tired of this Lana business. I mean As many times as Clark has saved Lana's life she says she has no right to protect but lex saves her twice and she's like oh im so safe with him. bah

Comment

I thought the ending detracted from an otherwise good episode.

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
            It was trash! Why can't they end on Brainiac? And why is Lex a total wuss? I want him out of the show now. Make Lionel the real Lex Luthor. Lex is a sappy little brat.

What do you mean? Lex is playing her like a drum. He and fine are up to something and Lana is none the wiser.

Comment

I knew we weren't through with the loft scenes.

Comment

I know it's bad right now. But times like these are going to make it all the more sweeter when she falls flat on her face and has no else left because of her actions.

Comment

Overall I thought the episode was good, but I was bummed at the ending too. Just shows me the Clana drama isnt going to end anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by amberdawn
                    Overall I thought the episode was good, but I was bummed at the ending too. Just shows me the Clana drama isnt going to end anytime soon.

I got the opposite reaction. She pretty much told Clark off and I think he'll let it go and if she comes crawling back next season which I can almost guarantee that she will hopefully Clark will have completely moved on too.

Comment

i think im slowly transforming from a clana fan into a clois fan lol. they have foreshadowed it so much on the show that i actully want to see clark and lois together maybe at the end of season 6 but defintely not this season or early next season.

Comment

I was just waiting for Simple Plan and 'HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEEEEEE?!' to start playing.

Comment

I just can't believe he packed up the telescope. WOW.

Comment

Or end it involving Jor-El inhabiting Lionel doing something to tease us all regarding the final 2 episodes of the season...That would of been perfect way of ending it.

Comment

I didn't really like the ending scene either. When Lana says that she doesn't need Clark to protect her, I was thinking "She doesn't? Since when?" because she obviously does. I'm getting really sick of her.

On a more positive note, Kristin's hair looked very nice.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎