Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lana to Lex: You saved my life...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it would be better if Clark didnt' get the speeding bullet and Lex get what he deserved for Clark hating Lex.

Comment

It's ridiculous to be critical of Lana for not giving Clark credit when she didn't even know Clark was there. She did know that Lex was there, and Lex did act in a brave and unselfish way trying to protect her. So it was common sense for her to think Lex saved her, and he probably would have saved her if Clark hadn't stepped in. All in all, Lex probably acted more heroic than Clark, since it's easy to be a hero when you're invulnerable. Lex risked his life, Clark risked nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote
        It's ridiculous to be critical of Lana for not giving Clark credit when she didn't even know Clark was there. She did know that Lex was there, and Lex did act in a brave and unselfish way trying to protect her. So it was common sense for her to think Lex saved her, and he probably would have saved her if Clark hadn't stepped in. All in all, Lex probably acted more heroic than Clark, since it's easy to be a hero when you're invulnerable. Lex risked his life, Clark risked nothing.
        To me, it wasn't that she didn't give Clark credit. It was her reaction. After all this wans't the firts time Lex "took" a bullet for her. And, indeed, it wans't the first time her life was saved by one of her many boyfriends. Yet, she acts like it's a big deal. WTF?!

Comment

Word.

Comment

I think her whole reaction was melodramatic and silly. This is a girl that has had her life saved dramatically so many times, her whole "my hero" schtick was over-the-top, and part and parcel of how overdone this Lexana stuff is.

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
              I think her whole reaction was melodramatic and silly. This is a girl that has had her life saved dramatically so many times, her whole "my hero" schtick was over-the-top, and part and parcel of how overdone this Lexana stuff is.
              Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
                Right, this is my basis for my original post, if it had not come across that way.

Not that she thanks Lex because he was there and saved her...but that she thanks Lex as if this kind of stuff doesn't happen to her often and once in a while someone does it and she thinks it's a big deal. A few months ago, she professed her eternal love for Clark, telling him she has always loved him (even when she was with Whitney? Well that's what always loved means)

Now she acts towards Lex the same emotions she acts to anyone who just gives her the time of day.

Comment

i can't stand lana and i like her and lex together mostly cuz it finally gets rid of clana. but really she made it seem like noone ever saved her life before

Comment

My thoughts exactly. Whats with all this Lana hating because she said Lex saved her? She doesn't know about Clark saving her all the time because he's too much of a BDA to tell her the truth. So don't blame Lana, blame Clark for not telling her.

Comment

yea i thought that was stupid what she said.

Comment

Originally posted by Xsmallville_obsessedX
                        My thoughts exactly. Whats with all this Lana hating because she said Lex saved her? She doesn't know about Clark saving her all the time because he's too much of a BDA to tell her the truth. So don't blame Lana, blame Clark for not telling her.
                        Thank you. We have to remember that Lana doesn't know what the audience knows, she doesn't know what Chloe knows and she most of all doesn't know about Clark. It's easy to sit there and bash her for not knowing but unless someone gets off their high horse and fills her in, she is not going to know any better.

Comment

Lana is an orphan. She's looking for someone to take care of her. She thinks Lex will be that guy. She was right to be grateful to him. Even if he didn't save her, he was willing to sacrifice himself to protect her and that should count for something.

Comment

I was about to slap her so hard! If only she knew how many times Clark was there for her! That girl would be dead meat if it weren't for him!

Comment

you know the thing is I'm convinced the character of lana doesn't have a brain. Everyone says she's never seen him save her... so when she opens her eyes and she's in his arms and nobody else is around, she doesn't stop to think "Oh hey clark may have done something to assist in my rescue". I remember in i believe a season 2 or 3 episode where chloe was burried underground and she made a comment when clark saved her thank god clark "you saved me it's always you..." or something to that effect. That was before she even knew he had superpowers; how is it that chloe can figure out that much and lana can't? It's this reason why i have a serious issue with this character Clark is always there always around always the one she wakes up to when he does save her and not once does she question. But lex can save her once and it's OH thank you lex you saved me.

TPTB need to start writing the charcter more consistently.

Comment

funny cuz its like the writers know that we as humans lol would never believe that we live in a town with superpowered freaks and thru the midst of all the chaos, a regular human "clark" could defeat all of those baddies without some power of his own.

its almost like she like everyone else on the show knows that clark's secret is something that makes him similar to the freaks he takes on weekly. so when she said "lex you saved my life" she actually was in shock b/c lex is just a regular guy (as far as we know)

and it means more to be an honest hero...even if honesty is only an illusion from the guy you're with

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎