No announcement yet.

Lana to Lex: You saved my life...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lana to Lex: You saved my life...

...and I already forgot about the guy I lost my virginity to, not to mention somehow he saved me from a tornado, a few rabid meteor freaks, a few amorous females. Oh yea, I told him once he was the love of my life, but that was because he was on his deathbed.

Now he's less than a friend.

Now that we know Clana is official, rather than just a stolen kiss, I find it hard to believe how the writers give Lana such easy way to other guys, whereas Clark remains fixated on Lana for 5 freaking years...

It's not like Clark ever told Lana his secret (That she actually got to remember)

Comment

blugayle you are so right. i was furious when lana said that. clark always saves her and she's thinks for some strange reason that lex luthor did it this time, how delusional!

Comment

That line really got on my nerves.

Comment

That scene was a little heartbreaking.. But at the same time, it makes me love Clark even more. He didn't ever want anything in return from Lana the million times he saved her from certain death. Sigh..

Comment

Yeah suddenly someone saving her life is thesi huge thing conparced to other seasons. Clark saved Lana from Tina (season 2) that Lana knows he did; plus many other times.

Guess Clark has to jump in front of a bullut for her (and her see) for it to count int he same way.

Stupid wirtters giving stupid reason to push Lana towards Lex that just don't work when you think about them. (like this)

Comment

I guess Lana forgot about how Lex went physco in the season finale to look for the stone, going through her stuff and putting Chloe's life in danger.

Lana is becoming the most wasteful character ever.

Comment

Originally posted by angelfire east
                Stupid wirtters giving stupid reason to push Lana towards Lex that just don't work when you think about them. (like this)
                Exactly, it's an increbily contrived storyline and that's why so many things really don't make sense about it.

Comment

I threw up after I heard that

Comment

I so tired of Lana, they should have kept her dead!

Comment

Originally posted by MBCorp
                      Exactly, it's an increbily contrived storyline and that's why so many things really don't make sense about it.
                      I don't think its contrived. Lana has known Lex for years. They have been getting closer & closer & now they are a couple.

Comment

It's not like Lana said "you saved my life, and Clark didn't"

As far as she knew, she and Lex were the only ones in the room. He covered her from a potential bullet. So at that moment, he saved her life. So there's nothing wrong with what she said.

Comment

true as that is, we KNO Clark did it. So the dramatic irony is lost on me when i'm busy wondering why the hell she would credit Lex for it? They just want some way for her and Lex to get closer.

Comment

Originally posted by smoky
                            Lana has known Lex for years.
                            That right there is why this storyline is so contrived. She knows exactly what he is capable of and she for some reason continues to ignore it.

Comment

She credits Lex for it because that's what she saw. Lana doesn't have the luxury of the audience to see everything that's going on. As far as she saw, Lex stepped into a bullet for her again (she thought he did the same thing in Lockdown. Of course, Lex's "taking a bullet for her" in Lockdown is debatable. But in this ep, he did cover her).

There is no reason why she might suspect Clark saved them both. It's not like he ever told her that he is "faster than a speeding bullet."

And yes, that was the writer's way of making it a bit more believable that Lana would fall for Lex.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎