This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shy175223
    NOW Lionel KNOWS!
    Yep but he was not fully shocked since well I think he already had a hint whern he saw him save Lana in 1/500 speed

Comment

Yah, exactly. I guess we're suppose to assume Clark gave a little when he caught it, like when you catch an egg, and absorbed some of the fall. But it still looked like 20 floors or more, which would kill on impact.

Comment

Or jumping, catching the elevator, and then bracing his feet against the wall as the elevator slowly came down above him.

Comment

Yeah, that was still quite a sudden stop of the elevator. Should have been some jumping/flying involved.

Comment

~dies from sensory overload~

Comment

SuperSpeed, SuperStrength....Super-ability-to-dissapate-G-Forces?

What is the difference between hitting the floor and hitting Clark's catch? They are both freefalls to a dead stop. Martha and Lionel should be shreaded cheese. Oh well, cool to see :P

Guess i took too long to construct my other thread, this one wasn't there when i started writing...thanks for moving.

Comment

They wanted Clark to catch it to make the drama of him and Lionel coming face to face and it WORKED!!!

Comment

Agreed. They wanted Clark and Lionel face to face, plus have it look cool. Who cares if it doesnt work in the real world? lol

Comment

You know what. Who cares if they didn't die. This show is a fantasy. Quit complaining about every little thing otherwise you will never enjoy this show at all.

Comment

OMG that was the best scene ever! That was the first time I really think that Tom's acting made me think..Superman without him speaking. It was all in the look he gave Lionel when he stopped the elevator! Just awesome...plus we finaly see him use his powers in front of a Luthor without a memory loss! I can't wait to watch that scene again.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostRaider
                        You know what. Who cares if they didn't die. This show is a fantasy. Quit complaining about every little thing otherwise you will never enjoy this show at all.
                        Note from the mod, don't tell people not to 'complain'. Everyone enjoys pointing out nitpicks every so often. Also, do not direct posts at other members. This is a SMALLVILLE discussion board.

Comment

I was laughing so hard when he gave Clark that look and said "Thank you, Son!" LMAO!

Comment

It might be one of the best scenes of the year...With that I mean the elevator scene of course...

Comment

Priceless! The camera shot and the look on his face! Amazing moment!

Comment

Originally posted by mansuper
                                Or jumping, catching the elevator, and then bracing his feet against the wall as the elevator slowly came down above him.
                                Not need for any explaining really..its superman guys he could of probably stopped it if it was going a hundred times fast than it was and make it feel like you justs topped and had no gravity pulling you down in the elevator since his arms are the best shocks ever created, the writers do it again!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎