No announcement yet.

Why "Fragile"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why "Fragile"?

For what other reason was this episode called "Fragile" besides the fact that it's about glass?

i dont think there was another reason just that the litlle girl maddie can shatter glass, and thats the only reason y the episode was called 'Fragile'

Comment

I agree with the idea about Maddie shattering glass being one reason for the title "Fragile". Yet, could it also have been a reference to the fragile state of some of the relationships- for ex. Clark and Lana? Could it have been a reference to the fragility of Maddie's young life? Could it have been a reference to how fragile life is in general? I know I may be stretching it, but all are valid points to consider and debate.

Comment

Because Lana's in a fragile state of mind (which is why she kisses Lex).

And the whole glass thing too.

Comment

Yeah, I'm gonna go with the glass thing. But also because of Lana's fragile love life.

Comment

Originally posted by watcher4
            I agree with the idea about Maddie shattering glass being one reason for the title "Fragile". Yet, could it also have been a reference to the fragile state of some of the relationships- for ex. Clark and Lana? Could it have been a reference to the fragility of Maddie's young life? Could it have been a reference to how fragile life is in general? I know I may be stretching it, but all are valid points to consider and debate.

0o0o,nice job pointing out the relationship part ...good catch

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

1) the glass

2) Maddie's fragile state of mind - she's not a rough and tumble kid that you can just handle however; it takes a very delicate and specific touch to get through to her properly, which Clark managed to apply but everyone else (most notably Lois) failed to do.

3) I guess, to some extent, Lana's fragile state of mind. Although I'm all out of pity for Lana. Ran out somewhere back in Season 4.

Comment

Originally posted by MBCorp
                  Because Lana's in a fragile state of mind (which is why she kisses Lex).

And the whole glass thing too.

Plus they already used "Shattered" in Season 3.

Comment

All of it is "Fragile" Lana, Maddie, ChLex, CLex, and the Beginnings of Lexana. More

Levels to each one.
                    Originally posted by watcher4 I agree with the idea about Maddie shattering glass being one reason for the title "Fragile". Yet, could it also have been a reference to the fragile state of some of the relationships- for ex. Clark and Lana? Could it have been a reference to the fragility of Maddie's young life? Could it have been a reference to how fragile life is in general? I know I may be stretching it, but all are valid points to consider and debate.

Comment

because the girl was "FRAGILE". you had to be careful of what you did and said

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎