Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The MySpace Meeting Place---Add your K-site friends!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The MySpace Meeting Place---Add your K-site friends!

Hey what's up!

With the tremendous popularity of "MySpace," I thought this thread would be a great addition to K-site.

If you have a MySpace page, & would like to find other K-site members to add to your friends list, please post your profile link here.
    Remember, if you message someone on MySpace, please include your K-site name, so we'll know who you are, & add you to our friends list.

This thread can be used for discussion of everything MySpace. From profiles, problems you're having, suggestions, & questions, to recommended profile editors, special graphics, codes, file storage, and flash players.

If you've created a cool background, contact table image, or extended network image, and want to share it with other K-site MySpace-a-holics, post it here. Request's are also welcomed.

Remember though, the discussion of tv/movie/music downloading, is strictly forbidden in this thread.

Now, let's have fun, add new friends, & help each other out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, my MySpace page is http://www.myspace.com/randygilpin
    Last edited by Randy G.; 07-27-2006, 04:00 PM.

Ryan Paule (superman1279)'s profile on Myspace, the place where people come to connect, discover, and share.

Comment

Discover, share and connect with culture, creativity, sound, images and people.

Comment

Originally posted by superman79
        http://www.myspace.com/superman1279
        i love the song on your space it reminds me of pokemon for some reason

i dont have a myspace...does that mean am not cool?

Comment

I don't have one either because I don't like posting private information about myself to the public. Isn't there a controversy over myspace.com right now in the news?

Comment

dunno

what have you heard?

Comment

Somebody always has a controversy brewing over something. Lol!

MySpace doesn't show your full name, or email address, unless you want it to. Use a nickname or screen name like you do here at K-site. You also have the ability to designate your profile as "Private," so it will only be viewed by those you want to view it.
              Most people do not however, so they can add new friends, or search for old friends.
              Finally, if you are over 18, I'm pretty sure you do not have the ability to view profiles under the age of 16. They automatically show up as Private, until that person adds you as a friend, & allows you to view it.

By customizing your page with a blog, music, photos, videos, & cool graphics, you get a corner of the web to call your very own.
              It's a great way to make friends with similar interests.

*Note: Just don't be stupid & give out your phone number or address.
              If you're that big of a 'tardo, you deserve something to give you a wake-up call.
              Last edited by Randy G.; 07-09-2006, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G.
                *Note: Just don't be stupid & give out your phone number or address.
                If you're that big of a 'tardo, you deserve something to give you a wake-up call.
                I don't use MySpace...but I just had to comment on Randy's post.

Comment

Lol! Just exercising common sense, will keep you out of trouble.

Hey! What's up with FileLodge? Is everybody else's files not working? My player's not playing on my page.

I can't even open their homepage.

Is this just me, or is anybody else having this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by gloria
                    i love the song on your space it reminds me of pokemon for some reason

i dont have a myspace...does that mean am not cool?

It's by Durant. They are my personal friends.
                    Durant's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

Comment

Cool song Ryan.

.....and thankfully, FileLodge is going again, so my playa' is doing it's thing.

Comment

Craig Byrne (kryptonsiteisalreadytaken)'s profile on Myspace, the place where people come to connect, discover, and share.

Comment

www.myspace.com/arnoldjudasrimmer

Comment

I don't do myspace, but did you guys hear about the middle school kids in alaska who were going to go columbine on their school. They got caught cause they posted their plan on myspace.

Comment

just set mine up....

it's http://www.myspace.com/uflph

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍