No announcement yet.

Buffy Video: All Star

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffy Video: All Star

Okay, so... This is a remake, and it's to the song.. to the song.. All Star by Smashmouth Hey.. it fit! Anyways.. this video is just pretty much all of the funny moments of Buffy. I hope you guys enjoy it!

Feedback appreciated.
    -Kristen
    Last edited by HappyfulMe; 04-04-2006, 04:53 PM.

*walks in*

FYOC!!

Sweet. No Evil FileFront Link All Stars?! ALL STAR?! So, that's why you keep reciting the lyrics to that song! It all makes sense now.

Anyway, downloading this video now. Will leave feedback asap if I do remember

Liza

Edit:

*walks in...again*

FYOC!!

Dude. That video was awesome. Made me smile the whole time! I actually have A LOT of fave parts. The whole part from 0:10 - 0:18 was so fitting from the song and is probably one of my fave scene. I loved how you had Buffy in sync with the "well". Cool job.

The effects were great too and as usual your editing was great. LOL. I still can't believe you said this video was retarted to me the other day..(think back..umm.Well, yesterday, but whatever)

So yeah, I heart this video. And now since you've done one with this song, perhaps you would stop mentioning it every 3 mins while we chat? YAY!

Anyway, awesome video. Now I am off to class.

Liza
    Last edited by lucky_biatch; 04-03-2006, 05:59 AM.

Comment

*sneaks into ghost town*

Liza!!

Yay for no evil flefront link. Haha, you didn't know?! You didn't know I was doing a video to All Star?! I guess I'm not as random now, right?

Thanks! Haha, I loved syncing Buffy's 'well'! And..and I also had Giles sing the word 'paid' later on in the video..

This video is retarded! But thanks anyway for the compliments on my editing and effects!

I'm glad you liked the video! Aww, you don't like my song that I randomly sing every 3 minutes? I think it's only fair for me to sing it, I mean with you always singing Save a -- uhh.. nvm *doesn't want to remind Liza of the song, in fear of her to start singing it again*

Thanks again!
      -Kristen

oh.. *runs away from ghost town*

Comment

*runs in ghost town*

Doesn't want to remind me what?

*cough*SAVE THE HORSE RIDE THE COWBOY!!*cough*

BTW, great video. And yeah, the part with Giles singing "Paid" was cool too.

Cya FYOC!!

Liza

*Runs out singing "save the horse ride the cowboy"!*

Comment

*runs in*

>

AHHHHH!!!! *throws shoe at Liza* haha..

Thanks again! Oh, and Anya kinda looks like she's singing with the song too, at the end

*runs out singing All Star *

Comment

ROTFL! OMG XANDER's SNOOPY DANCE!

I freaking loved that video! GREAT stuff

Comment

Gotta love Xander's snoopy dance!

Thanks! Glad you loved it!

Comment

Kristen,

Thanks for the link to the video.

This was definately not what I expected. I didn't visit the thread before downloading so I had no idea what song you used, or what type of video it was. I was expecting a more serious action video.

This was such a nice suprise to see all the funny and light hearted moments. Now granted, I am not a big fan of Smashmouth. Especially All Star. But it worked really well for the theme of the video, and your scene selection made me appreciate the song. You should definately take that as a compliment

I was really happy to see scenes from all the seasons in there. Especially the first season, since it is a very underappreciated season. The cheerleading stuff with Buffy was hilarious. Nice use of the scenes from Once More with Feeling too.

Originally posted by lucky_biatch
                I loved how you had Buffy in sync with the "well". Cool job.
                I especially liked that part as well. When mouth movement is synced to the lyric it is very cool.

My favorite part was - "Ain't the sharpest tool in the shed" and you show Xander in the Pilot wiping out on his skateboard after he hits the railing. I always loved that scene, and it went so well with the lyrics. I know I probably would have done the same thing if I had been in his situation seeing Buffy.

I also really liked Spike's camera poses.. and Anya's driving was very funny and went well with the song at that point because of how well the scene hung on the lyric.

I think I have watched this video like three times now.

Great editing, timing, and especially awesome scene selection.

I really hope we can make a video together Kristen!

Originally posted by lucky_biatch
                So yeah, I heart this video. And now since you've done one with this song, perhaps you would stop mentioning it every 3 mins while we chat? YAY!

Big Smashmouth fan are we Kristen? ..
                Last edited by vyperman7; 04-05-2006, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Hey Kristen thanks for the link.

I'm never really got to watch buffy that much, but I really liked your vid! You did an awesome job with the editing and scene selection (the vid was very cute ).

I really liked how you started it with the "first day of school" (i think) scenes and the introduction of all the main characters. That was clever! And it was very funny with the L arms at 15, and the well mouth/lyric match Awesome stuff Kristen!

44-54: This part was really funny too! You do the best cute/funny vids Kristen. Awesome lyric matching and loved the "gold" effect/lyric match!

120-130: This was a very clever lyric match too. I assume this was a dream sequence LOl!

229-240: This was another really cute/funny well done section! Really clever scene selection and editing!

308-the end was very cool! Awesome ending Kristen! It was very clever and looked awesome!

Awesome vid! Thanks for the link

Keith

Comment

Originally posted by HappyfulMe

AHHHHH!!!! *throws shoe at Liza* haha..

Meanie!! You are going to pay!

BTW. I did watched this video again. Can't get enough of it. Great Job.

*runs out singing.....FAME! I'm gonna live forever! *

Comment

Ryan: Thanks for the awesome feedback Ryan! Yeah, I don't know if I'd do that great of a job with a serious/action Buffy video because there's too many scenes to chose from And there's a lot of videos out there that's like that, so I chose comedy.

Gotta love the comedy in Buffy. Ahh, I'm not a big fan of Smashmouth either, but like I said, the song fit. And the reason why I was mentioning it to Liza was because the stupid song was stuck in my head! seriously! And she wouldn't be quiet about the horses and cowboys.

Yeah, I know what you mean about season 1. But there's actually a lot of funny moments in that season. Hehe, like cheerleader Buffy. I think I should've added more OMwF scenes in, but didn't have enough time.

Haha, Buffy is actually saying 'How?' but when I reversed it, it looked like she was saying 'Well'.

Thanks! Haha, I love that scene from the pilot, so I had to add it in there.

YAY for Spike's poses! Anya has got to be one of my favorite characters (oh and Oz too! oh.. and maybe Xander also ) and I love the scene where she's trying to drive.

I'm glad you liked the video! Thanks for all of the compliments on my editing, timing and scene selections!

I hope we can make on together too. Ahh! Need..song..

Keith: Thanks for watching Keith! Thanks for the compliment on my editing and timing. Hehe, I like cute videos
                      Yep, the first day of school for Buffy! The L arms! thanks, glad you liked the whole Buffy cheerleader/'well' thingymabober.

-Aww, thanks! Hehe, wasn't sure if the gold thing was cheesy or not. But glad you liked it!

- Thanks! lol, yep that would be a dream sequence.

- Thanks! Glad you liked the scene selections and editing.

-Haha, had to add a shooting star somewhere in the video. Glad you liked that part!

Thanks again Keith.

Liza: *Runs far, far, far away*
                      *comes back and notices more nice compliments*
                      Oh, thanks Liza!

Oh no.. *scary flashbacks come to mind* NOT..FAME! AHHHHH!

*runs far, far, far away again*

Comment

Kristen.

Thanks so much for a link.. I totally loved it.. I Miss buffy soo much. so it was nice to see a video..

You had some really great and funny scenes.. All my favorites.. I totally loved the one scene from hush. where buffy does the killing motion with the stake. I laugh so hard when i always see that scene. and i loved seeing xander doing his snoopy dancing..

The song was a great choice.. You also matched the lyicals awesomely,,

Great video

Stacy

Comment

Stacy,

You're welcome! Thanks for watching. Glad you loved it! Yeah, I miss Buffy too..

Thanks! Glad you liked all of the funny scenes I chose. Yeah, I love Hush, and the scene with Buffy is pretty funny. Yay for Xander's snoopy dance!

Thanks! That's cool that you liked the song choice!

Comment

Kristen,

Sorry it took me so long to comment. I wish I had had the chance to watch this video earlier because it's fantastic! I was smiling the entire time. I loved the entire thing, but here are some of my favorite parts:

*Cheerleader Buffy with the 'L' and "Well" to the song.

*Anya and Dawn dancing with the money.

*Loved Willow and Xander on the couch, reading and holding up lighters to Giles' "rock star" performance.

*Spike posing for the papparazzi.

*The shooting star at the end with Anya?'s "Hey you, have a nice day."

*My all time favorite segment begins at 1:30 which included the Snoppy dance, Xander & Harm's slo mo fight, and the briefing sequence from "Hush", which is probably my fave sequence in the whole series.

This was fantastic! Definitely a keeper that I will watch often.

Shiny job!
                            Andé

Comment

*runs in*

FYOC!! Sorry, not sane at the moment. It's like 4 am.

Anyway, I watched this video AGAIN since I was bored, and cause your video was at the top in your video folder since the file starts with an A and all, and...and..I am rambling. Anywhoooo..

Loved the vid. It still cracked me up. I was laughing so hard that my friends got annoyed and took away my PBnJ. Pfft. Anyway, awesome video.

Yeah, that's about it.

*runs out singing....FAME!!*

Liza

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍