Things Clark Kent will never say

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know you Hatin, I'm 'Super', 'Fine as Hell', and would get by on that alone...with or without this daily planet gig...Losers er Citizens..

Comment

• Lana, Lex.. I'm sorry, I'm not really who I am, I'm not Clark Kent... I'm Tom Welling, I'm a old male model, and I'm very very strong than you guys thought! Don't believe? Try to punch me 100 times and let me try on each you just 1 time!

Comment

• Can't get past the necklace

What A CHUCKLE! Can't get past Lana's necklace so forget about getting past her panties!

Comment

• Clark: I promised my Parents. Lana: Promised what? Clark: I wouldn't tell you the secret. (pause) Shhhhh!!!! Lana: What secret? Tell me the secret. Clark: Mom smokes in the car. Jor-El is okay with it, but we can't tell dad. Lana: Not that secret, the other secret. Clark: I'M BATMAN!!!! SHHHH!!!

Comment

• " Lex, I'm sorry, but I'm going to kill you right now." * Clark blasts fire through Lex's chest and his heart explodes*

Comment

• Clark thinking: "I should try modeling, yeah NY here I come! ................ oh wait, outside underwear? I don't think so......"

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎