No announcement yet.

So how did Clark and Simone NOT...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KalLover07
    I too was wondering. And she also stayed in the house with him. Where was Martha during the night?
    Didn't you see? Making pie! Clark loves pie! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm pie!

Comment

Originally posted by Freemind
      It seemed wierd too. She probably backed out after the job was done out of sheer terror for her life.

Comment

Maybe Clark's super powers failed him. (winks) His uperior intelligence certainly has left him.

Comment

Man o Steel everywhere but under the briefs? Surely not!

BUT WHERE WAS THE OUT OF CONTROL HEAT VISION?

<<inside Clark's mind>>
          OOOoOOooOOO! Boobies! In a black, lacy bra! And... OH LOOK! A butt! Actual butt cheeks in a thong! Uh oh... Temperature... Rising...

ZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!
          shirkie

Comment

Oh please, they so did it. Clark just didn't want to tell Chloe. No way did Simone not take that farmboy for a test drive.

Which makes what Lex did really, really ickky if you think too hard about it.

Comment

**Has Victoria deja vu**

"I'd hate to think what that makes you."

Comment

Simone looked superb and in reality, ClarkMan tried it out. Good for him.

I especially liked him thumping Lois out, cold-cocked her with a thump. Great!

Comment

There was one guy who kept insisting they would have sex a couple weeks ago although i forgot his name i need to say I TOLD U SO. They wouldnt go into superman having sex on this show!

Comment

Well, you know how some guys can be "minutemen", lasting a very short time (not that I would know anything about that...ha ha). Well, Clark is so fast that he was "done" before he got back up the stairs. So Simone probably made him paint her toenails or something like that, while Martha was in making a pie for Simone and her new boy toy.

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
                      Oh please, they so did it. Clark just didn't want to tell Chloe. No way did Simone not take that farmboy for a test drive.

Which makes what Lex did really, really ickky if you think too hard about it.
                      It's date rape. Clark didn't have conrtol over his actions or choices. Plus if he wouldn't have sex with the woman he loves he's not going to have it with some girl he just met. It's just like what Alicia did to him.

Poor guy twice now he's almost had been raped but nothing is ever said about this. I wonder if it's a woman in Clark's place (being controled and forced into having sex whether they do the deed or not) if anyone would say anothing about this.
                      Last edited by angelfire east; 03-30-2006, 10:16 PM.

Comment

It's date rape.
                        Well yeah, it is. And Lex was the one that set it into motion. And thats just a really scummy, evil thing to do to someone.

But I suspect Simone died a satisfied woman

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote
                          Clark is so gay he couldn't even do it with a girl under hypnosis.
                          Therefore, he must seek Lex before Lana gets to him.

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
                            Well yeah, it is. And Lex was the one that set it into motion. And thats just a really scummy, evil thing to do to someone.
                            Very much so. Though I guess one could argue we don't know Lex actully told Simone to make Clark have sex with her, he could have told her just ot break clana up.

Either way it's horrible but not many people seem to have either picked up on that or care. Again I'd bet it's be a different story if it was Lana, Chloe or Lois this was done to.

Comment

Lex probably did want Simone to have sex with Clark. He just wasn't counting on Clark being too gay to go through with it. Maybe Simone should have told him to close his eyes and think about Lex in a speedo.

Comment

I think she stopped because she accomplished what she was supposed to -- break Clark and Lana up -- then she decided that it might be nice to have a sidekick she could control. IMO

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎