Collapse
No announcement yet.

whos mad about tha clana breakup??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, Clana's breakup had to come, but LIKE THIS? LIKE THIS? I mean geez, you didn't end it, you killed it and buried it, then drop a crap load of dirt in the grave, sealing the grave shut with metal latches and chains.

Comment

Viva la Lexana!!!

Comment

I feel like I've been waiting for this my entire life.

Comment

Originally posted by Erok-El
          My brother and I were jumping up and down with joy when Lana started to cry. I hate her with my whole heart. It is hard to type this through the laughter! Need to breathe...
          hahahahahah im with you death to clana

Comment

Cruelty, cruelty.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderwomanS
              yeah but Choloe (sp??) knows the 'dirty little secret' and so did that witch ...so why not tell someome that he loved! ???
              That's been my argument for a while now, that Clark has absolutely no reason not to tell Lana his secret. However, I think his mom made the point most eloquently that something else is behind Clark's decision, something he may not even be aware of. Maybe it's wishful thinking on her part, but it seems obvious to me that Martha has someone else in mind for Clark romantically.

Comment

A lot of people are happy that it's finally over. And *she* broke it off.

Comment

let the Jealous!Clark begin. Smallville will show how a nobody in the pantheon that is Superman Canon will cause Lex & Superman enmity.

Comment

ALOOF! Don't rub it in, because know lexana is going to end too and i doubt it will be with Lana's heart broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Nospam
                      That's been my argument for a while now, that Clark has absolutely no reason not to tell Lana his secret.
                      You mean besides the fact that he supposedly loves her? Chloe even told him he should if he wanted to be in a relationship with her.

Comment

I'm not rubbing it in, I'm sharing my joy.

Comment

Originally posted by thehenry89
                          hahaha i could'nt be happier the final nail in the clana coffin i had to stop myself from summersaulting off the coach vive la vi la clois
                          i wouldn't be jumping for joy if I were you. Do you really want Almiles to even touch Clois after this? I 'd think about that. and another Clana may not be over yet.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderwomanS
                            "my feelings for you have changed!" WHAT the???

dude just tell her the secret! I am getting annoyed FOT (or whatever it is!) because he DOES LOVE HER!
                            yup. It's clear that Clark still loves Lana deeply. I wanted him to eventually get over Lana, not force it like he did. Now we are going to see Clark mope around and get jealous of Lana's realtionship with Lex. The consolation is that this looks to be the LAST time they break up. I think TPTB realize that this needed to happen, that Clark and Lana had to break up.

Too bad. I loved seeing Clark and Lana happy together. hated it when they were angsting over each other.

Comment

Clark even lied about how he feels about lana. hes a lieing machine.

Comment

They basically created a stupid way for Lexana to start. Clark lied to her, he does love her but fears for her safety and doesn't want to keep hurting her. There is no grand revelation there. He ended it to protect her, but because he is a coward, he made Lana hate his guts and I can't fault Lana for feeling that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎