Collapse
No announcement yet.

whos mad about tha clana breakup??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope the part about lana turn into the the woman scornes isn't true?

Comment

Originally posted by redraven
      I don't care what any one else says I'm pissed. I've never hated an ending on Smallville quite like that one. He already caused her so much heart ache and all those years of her waiting and than he flat out says- I don't love you. Bull. Now Al and Miles are going to try and shove Lexana down our throats, sick.
      I agree. Their breakup should have been much mature (for lack of a better word).

Originally posted by shy175223
      I hope the part about lana turn into the the woman scornes isn't true?
      I agree.

Comment

I think that the ultimate test of their love would be for him to tell her and see if she accepts him. And about the "she's not safe" thing, it is such a shallow and stupid reason for him not to tell her. People that hate Clark would go after Lana anyway because he loves her, she's in danger whether she knows his secret or not...so...I don't get it.

Comment

Stupid breakup. Just boiled down to the fact that Clark is a wimp who can't tell the truth. He could've at least told her the secret and then broke up with her, so she wasn't mad at him.

Comment

My brother and I were jumping up and down with joy when Lana started to cry. I hate her with my whole heart. It is hard to type this through the laughter! Need to breathe...

Comment

I'm glad we have a tiny common thread Cotton Candy girl.

The Lexana IMHO is the source of all evil. I, personally would be happy to give the Dawson's Creek storylines a break, and get back to the bigger thing at hand: Clark becoming Superman, and Lex embracing his evil destiny.

Comment

so frustrated..i don't have any words....they're just messing up the whole storyline of superman!!

Comment

that makes me so mad clark should jus tell tha damn secret n everyone on that show needs to b writtin so their not all in clarks business.... but i know then there would b like now show... but still I really want lana to know that freakn secrett!!! ahhhh...

Comment

Oh that was just so sad and wrong on so many levels. He straight up lied to her -- that's the guy that's going to Superman?

I just don't understand how this boy is going to go on and have a real relationship with Lois Lane. In the real story, Lana is his friend.... and this is not how it should end.

Oh, I am sooooo disappointed right now. I agree -- I do not want them touching the Clois relationship... they'd just ruin it.

Comment

Originally posted by Erok-El
                      My brother and I were jumping up and down with joy when Lana started to cry. I hate her with my whole heart. It is hard to type this through the laughter! Need to breathe...
                      you are are heartless.

Comment

Originally posted by ferd
                        I'm glad we have a tiny common thread Cotton Candy girl.

The Lexana IMHO is the source of all evil. I, personally would be happy to give the Dawson's Creek storylines a break, and get back to the bigger thing at hand: Clark becoming Superman, and Lex embracing his evil destiny.

I agree, Ferd. What's this show really about anyway?

I know you hate Clana, and I understand your frustration with it actually. Maybe it's truly over now. I just want to see them be friends.

Comment

hey looks like they will be friendly in the next episode!!

Comment

i think my happiest memories of smallville are when clark and lana are together.. and HAPPY/DRAMA-FREE. sigh.. i'm in denial.

Comment

Thank God Clana is over! YAY!

Comment

hahaha i could'nt be happier the final nail in the clana coffin i had to stop myself from summersaulting off the coach vive la vi la clois

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎