Supernatural FAQ

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah I remenber now,it was bugging me not knowing. thanks.

Comment

ANYONE KNOW WHAT EPISODES ARE GOING TO AIR BETWEEN THIS WEEK AND THE SECOND PART OF THE SEASON? ALSO I THINK THERE IS ONE MORE NEW EPISODE AFTER THANKSGIVING BEFORE THE BREAK. just noticed the caps were on sorry and i dont feel like retyping all of that over agian lol.
      Last edited by superhippie2000; 12-07-2006, 02:16 PM.

Comment

New ep tonight after smallville like usual?

cant find any info =\

Comment

is the girl who plays Jo the same girl in those cream cheese angel comercials? I dont know why but it kind of looks like her.

Comment

hmm..not sure..next time i see one, i'll look :]

Comment

I don't get to see American commercials but she was on Veronica Mars.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                is the girl who plays Jo the same girl in those cream cheese angel comercials? I dont know why but it kind of looks like her.
                No, it's not her. But Daddylion is right, she was on Veronica Mars.

Comment

ok it kind of looked like her tho wasnt sure cause those comercials make everything to bright and perky lol

Comment

Sam's Hand

What happened to it?

Comment

in what episode?

Comment

umm, i think its a real life injury, its been there for heaps long

Comment

jared while filming hurt his arm and needed a cast. they said in spoilers back then that they were going to put it in the episode but i guess they forgot. perhaps deleted scenes. but ya he just hurt himself while filming. atleast i think they said filming.

Comment

It happened during the summer hiatus so I think we're supposed to assume that Sam hurt his hand in the accident with the truck. That's what I'm going with, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by that girl
                              Iso I think we're supposed to assume that Sam hurt his hand in the accident with the truck. That's what I'm going with, anyway.
                              actually Sam states in Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things, after being chased by Zombie Girl, that he hurt his hand. That's what happened to Sam's hand. In Real Life, Jared hurt it on set, I believe, during the filming of that episode.

Comment

o i never caught sam saying that. guess i have to pay closer attetion lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎