Supernatural FAQ

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's funny how they have the age difference between Jared and Jensen right with their age being really close to the characters yet have the age of Daddy Winchester be totally totally off since JDM's only 40.

Comment

ya if that was the same in the show john would have had dean when he was 12 or 13. that john was a bad little kid lol i blame the parents lol

Comment

naughty boy.

BTW how old do you think John is supposed to be in the show? I find it funny how they try to make him seem older with the facial hair, like he didn't have any in pilot but he did later hehehe though really i think he still looks more like an uncle than a dad and the beard just made him hotter *sighs* I <3 Papa Bear.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddylion
          naughty boy.

BTW how old do you think John is supposed to be in the show? I find it funny how they try to make him seem older with the facial hair, like he didn't have any in pilot but he did later hehehe though really i think he still looks more like an uncle than a dad and the beard just made him hotter *sighs* I <3 Papa Bear.
          According to the Pilot script, John was 30 the night Mary died. Which means he should be about 52 on the night Jess died.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
            wow im 5 months and 4 days older then jared

I got 4.5 months on Jensen.

And on a related note, my sister is ~21 months older than Jared.

Comment

52, heh, JDM is 12 years younger than his character is supposed to be. 12 years is also the age difference between him and Jensen as well right?

Comment

ya i think he would be in his 50s thats why i guess he has the beard to make him look older and he was shaved in the pilot to make him look his age and younger. plus at a certian age you can look a lot older then someone who is a few years younger cause of the aging process. watching the show i dont even really think about the ages cause it seems like they do have a father and son conection going.

Comment

Originally posted by ScrappyTheOwl

Coincidentally, that's roughly the same age difference between Jensen and Jared (Jensen: March 1, 1978; Jared: July 19, 1982), differing being just a couple of days. I love that these guys actually play characters so close to their own ages -- so rare for the WB. [/B]
                  Actually, I think Jared is older than Jensen in real life. They mention it on the "A Day in the Life of Jared & Jensen" feature on the DVD. I know nothing about their birthdays, though, so you may have just gotten them confused.

Comment

Originally posted by that girl
                    Actually, I think Jared is older than Jensen in real life. They mention it on the "A Day in the Life of Jared & Jensen" feature on the DVD. I know nothing about their birthdays, though, so you may have just gotten them confused.
                    No, I didn't confuse them Jensen's the older one (28), Jared the younger (24).

On that "Day in the Life" featurette, Jensen mentioned that he keeps stubble to make him look older than Jared. Because Jared does look older than Jensen.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                      ya i think he would be in his 50s thats why i guess he has the beard to make him look older and he was shaved in the pilot to make him look his age and younger. plus at a certian age you can look a lot older then someone who is a few years younger cause of the aging process. watching the show i dont even really think about the ages cause it seems like they do have a father and son conection going.
                      I didn't either until someone pointed it out. I don't think JDM looks old, I mean my bf thought he was 30 something, it's just when I watch the show I get into it and don't really notice the age thing.

Comment

Yo

I read somewhere that Dean was also phycic. And the necklace protected him from the demon.

Comment

Dean physic, probally will not happen but the necklace will come to play in some of the mythology of the show.

It is of the God Pan. I don't want to say anymore cause I could spoil some but just google it and you'll find cool info.

Comment

please tell me what episode this is from its really buging me.

U know the shoot they use 2 show in the recap before each episode when dean is pulled into the hotel room.
                            what episode is that from?
                            sorry for the randomness lol

Comment

there may be a couple but he was pulled into the room in the pilot episode when they found there dads info on the walls.

Comment

Yeah, that was from the Pilot.
                                What I loved was the commentary on it from Phantom Traveller (on the Season 1 DVD) where Jensen says that's really Jared pulling him back into the room and that the director told Jared to really tug him hard!
                                Then they laugh.
                                It's so great!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎