Supernatural FAQ

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's actually a couple Impalas that they use for the one in the show. I believe they primarily say its a 67' and they have a 65' as well that looks like the 67'. I'd heard Jensen explain that but I don't know where.

Comment

The car is totaled

Comment

Yeah I was mad when I saw that

Comment

Well they didnt talk about it yet... maybe next year.

Comment

It's for protection. It looks cool to me, the little bit I saw of it.

Comment

He wears a necklace?

Comment

Originally posted by Keyblade
                He wears a necklace?
                Yep. And nobody can really identify it, which adds to its mystery. You can be looking at it in pictures from the exact same scene (meaning it's the same necklace) and it will look totally different in some shots than in others.

Dean's never said anything about it on the show. But, when the shapeshifter took it in "Skin", the way Dean took it back showed it's obviously important to him. You could almost hear Dean thinking, "Mine!" as he ripped it off the shifter's neck.

Comment

Do you know what type of impala it is cause i think there are even different models of impalas. cause not all impalas ive seen look like that? Do you know where i can get one of those cheap like at most 2-3 grand? I love that car and i gotta get me one for when i go to college.

Comment

If I were you check carsoup.com. It can help you find cars in your area. The one I'm going to be getting its about 2 grand.

If you want the one from the show dont not get the SS. Its a smaller compact. You want the four door one. I had to look over old episodes to make sure.

Hope this helps you. If you need more help feal free to PM me.

Comment

Yesturday I saw a red Impala that looked just like that one, only it was a convertable.

Man, I was staring at it when we were driving by

Comment

Dean or Sam- who's older?

Hey! I don't actually watch Supernatural (yet, knowing me... ) but I have this question to which I simply cannot seem to find the answer, so I thought I'd ask some Supernatural fanatics.

So, okay, is Dean the older brother or Sam? Cause I thought I read somewhere that Sam was the younger brother, and yet, he's taller, right? But that doesn't mean he's older.

Help? Pweashe?

Comment

dean is older sam is younger sam was 6 months old when the demon killed his mother and dean was like 4 or 5 or something.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                            dean is older sam is younger sam was 6 months old when the demon killed his mother and dean was like 4 or 5 or something.
                            Mucho gracias, superhippie!! Thanks for clearing that up.

Now I can sleep at night. LOL!

Comment

And from The Benders eppy, we have birthdays!

Dean: January 24, 1979
                              Sam: May 2, 1983

Coincidentally, that's roughly the same age difference between Jensen and Jared (Jensen: March 1, 1978; Jared: July 19, 1982), differing being just a couple of days. I love that these guys actually play characters so close to their own ages -- so rare for the WB.

Comment

wow im 5 months and 4 days older then jared

Originally posted by Chloe K.
                                Mucho gracias, superhippie!! Thanks for clearing that up.

Now I can sleep at night. LOL!

no prob
                                Last edited by superhippie2000; 09-29-2006, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎