No announcement yet.

UK Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Thoughts

I really liked this ep - I was gripped from beginning to end.

Though I knew Lois wasn't really involved in shooting JK it was interesting to see how it all came about. The girl being so obsessed with Lex that she killed and then shaved all her hair off - how creepy was that!

The main thing I noticed is there’s more questions than answers;

1. What was with the "Previously in Smallville" all about?
    2. What is the picture behind Lex when he's with the stalker girl?
    3. What is the red pill JK is taking?
    4. What’s up with Lionel? - Has the power of Jor-El made him good like Clark did?
    5. How did the stalker girl and Lois get up to the top without anyone noticing?
    6. How come Lana hasn't figured out Clark’s secret yet? - Or is she hinting she has?
    7. Will Lex win by default?
    Last edited by psycosis; 03-16-2006, 03:58 AM.

Riddle me this......

Good episode, however, had to restrain myself from shouting "Baaaaaldeee" at the TV

Some good issues raised regarding hero worship and how it can go oh so horribly wrong.

Favourite moment, Chloe and the "awkward factor 8" remark. Although i still dig the super Clark slo-mo.....i bet some tech dude had that exploding balloon program on standby for a while and they managed to work it in!

Some good points raised by Psycosis there, nobody else seems to be around at the mo' so let's start the debate about what i think the answers are......

1. Was this episode the one the US show after a bit of a break, hence the long, and somewhat jumbled, 'previously on Smallville'?

2. Not sure the picture had much relevance beyond being its symbolism - a reward from Lionel on Lex's first 'conquest'.

3. Heart medecine? Might be more to it eg. it's an experimental medecine from Luthorcorp and is made from Kryptonite

4. I think Lionel is now anti-Lex with a pinch of Jor-El.....not entirely bad but not necessarily coming from a good place either.

5. Dunno, maybe they employed the same security firm that protects Luthorcorp properties.

6. Cos she's dense Why can't people recognise Clark Kent as Superman? It helps the plot and besides....... she's normally possessed, unconscious, or both when Clark's being Super. Or he's attacked right in front of her when he's vulnerable showing him as 'human'.

Although naturally she's not letting the 'back from the dead' thing slide

7. The two greatest words in the English Dictionary. De-fault! De-fault! de-fault!

Probably.
    Last edited by bartron321; 03-16-2006, 05:58 AM.

Comment

I agree with your interpretation of Lionel

And I’m very interested in the red pills - I’m sure it’s more than just heart pills - so let’s hope they don't "forget" all about that.

The balloon thing was really cool - but would it start deflating right away? Remember Clarks super speeding so would that not be slowing down like everything else???

Err... you missed question 5 (though my fault I had two fives - sorry! )

Where are all the UK Smallvillians? i expected this topic to be up by the time i got online! come on everyone stop slacking off!!!
      Last edited by psycosis; 03-15-2006, 06:43 AM.

Comment

UK Smallvillian here! What a packed episode! Just the kind of Smalliville I like. But that fanatic girl was truly too scary for words. Terrible, terrible, terrible.

All I can say is, Jonathan, please win the Senator race!

Comment

The red pills are simply heart medication. During season 4 episode run when jonathan and clark come out of the hosptial jonathan says ''I got some red pills to go along with the blue, green and pink 1's im already taking''

Lex won't win be default either.
          Last edited by Jellie; 03-15-2006, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jellie
            During season 4 episode run when jonathan and clark come out of the hosptial jonathan says ''I got some red pills to go along with the blue, green and pink 1's im already taking''
            Whoah! I bow to your encyclopedic knowledge of Smallville.....and i don't even know what encyclopedic means!!

Comment

i live in the us, but i wont give anything away. but i can answer some of the Q's
              1. What was with the "Previously in Smallville" all about?
              us break
              2. What is the picture behind Lex when he's with the stalker girl?
              dont remeber
              3. What is the red pill JK is taking?
              heart pills
              4. What’s up with Lionel? - Has the power of Jor-El made him good like Clark did?
              wont answer, have to wait and see

dont kno the answers to the rest

Comment

Originally posted by penguin91
                i live in the us, but i wont give anything away. but i can answer some of the Q's
                Thanks penguin91, appreciate your spoiler-free input

Comment

Originally posted by penguin91

wont answer, have to wait and see
                  Weve still yet to see the answer to that. The answer should come in the next two episodes, very exciting....

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎