No announcement yet.

Heroes - Original KSiteTV Forum Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CallMeClark
    Did you not got to the link I supported? It is living proof.

I believe NBC is more reliable then SuperheroHype.

Yep, but some people are just ignorant.

Comment

I've seen the pilot, and it seems that the Japanese guy can "bend time and space."

I really recommend anyone who is here and going to Comic Con, to go to the Heroes panel...

Comment

So maybe what you are saying is that his powers are far more than just teleporting? I agree.

Comment

Yeah, it it's a lot more than teleporting. It's like he bends time and space to reach his goals.

Also, I saw someone posted this earlier in the thread but I want to reiterate the good news - both Jeph Loeb and Greg Beeman, who used to work on Smallville, will be working on this show. Jeph wrote some of the show's best episodes (like Red and Insurgence) and Beeman, of course, did some of the show's best season finales and premieres.

Comment

Wow. Then this show should not be half bad.

Comment

I think there is a guy that can teleport, and a guy that can stop time at will. Why would one character have 2 separate powers? I'm confused.

Comment

Yes but teleporting and bending time can relate to how he controls time and space.

Comment

Yes, teleporting would be the same as bending space and time.

Think of it this way; the shortest distance between two points is a strait line, right? Everyone pretty much knows that. Well, its not. A ------ B

If you were able to bend space and time so that A and B would occupy the same space and time, you would essentially be able to "teleport" from A to B in an instant. A B

Comment

I think the confusion comes from the power. Normally when you think teleportation, you simply think of someone poving from point A to point B but not having any control over time. When you think of someone controlling time you think of someone who can travel back and forth through time.

The ability to "bend space in time" would include both, and in my opinion, is a much better explanation for teleportation than your standard "I can appear then reappear!" non-explanation.

Comment

Yes but then does this character actually "teleport?" Now this is getting more confusing. They should have stuck him with one power.

Comment

His power isn't teleportation, it's "bending space and time." Using the logic of Another-One, which is sound IMO, then yes, he can teleport. He just bends space and time to make point A and point B overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite

Also, I saw someone posted this earlier in the thread but I want to reiterate the good news - both Jeph Loeb and Greg Beeman, who used to work on Smallville, will be working on this show. Jeph wrote some of the show's best episodes (like Red and Insurgence) and Beeman, of course, did some of the show's best season finales and premieres.

So Beeman isnt working on Smallville anymore?

Comment

Yup, Beeman now works on Heroes. He no longer works on SV.

Comment

No more Beeman? Hm... did he have any "classic" SV moments?
                              Last edited by CallMeClark; 07-18-2006, 11:24 AM.

Comment

MM Im pumped for this

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎