• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time slot: Monday, 9-10, NBC.

Comment

What Time Zone is that 9-10 for Hereos? Eastern or Central

Comment

And what is the day it starts?

The show looks cool, but the some of the powers seem lame. Paint the future? What's the glass power? Like in SV S5 that guy who could bend glass? Stopping time is cool. Teleportation and indestructible. Flight. Telepath. What's the 8th power? I was hoping one or two would have more than 1 power. Maybe these aren't the only people with powers. My guess is not. I was hoping for a Pyro or Iceman type guy, or a Superman esque strength or speed. Maybe even a Magneto or a Colossus. Maybe they should just make an X-men show as well.
        Last edited by vyperman7; 06-09-2006, 09:54 AM.

Comment

I know! So excited! And the male Kryptonian that came out of the Spaceship is in HEROS!

Comment

He is?

Comment

Yeah, he is one of the stars. Check out the list of actors.

Comment

This is the show I'm most looking forward to in the new season.

Comment

Me too. It reminds me of X-Men a lot.

Comment

Heroes...A new TV show from NBC coming this fall.

I dont know what you guys think but this show looks pretty rad.

It has lots of potential.

P.S. Theres a trailer you can click on and see.
                    Last edited by Another-One; 06-08-2006, 09:11 PM.

Comment

This show looks incredible. I'm going to watch it when it comes on and pray that it doesn't change timeslots to something that I'm already a huge fan of.

Comment

WOW! It looks really good! I also hope it stays on Monday because I do not watch any other shows that night!

Comment

This show does look pretty damn good. I was hoping to see someone that would have super strength though. It is always great to see that power used. The scenes with the guy who thought he could fly were awesome. Looking forward to this show.

Comment

The only power I don't like is the guy who paints and it comes to life. But I assume that, him being forced to paint a nuclear explosion will set up the arc for the season.

I also don't like the split personality girl. All the others look cool.

Comment

Originally posted by CallMeClark
                              The only power I don't like is the guy who paints and it comes to life. But I assume that, him being forced to paint a nuclear explosion will set up the arc for the season.

No he paint's the future...

anyways the show looks good
                              but now i have to decide between Runaway and Heroes!

PS - I don't think it looks the the 4400 at all

Comment

Originally posted by CallMeClark

His painitings don't bring the future to life. From what I saw in the preview the guy can tell the future and his paintings are an outlet for him to tell what happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎