Wallpaper Emporium

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was wondering if someone could make me a Lana/Chloe wallpaper when they were freshman (First Season) or Lana and Tina wallpaper...Please and thank you...

Comment

Wow! Really nice.
      Originally posted by Daddylion
      Ok, here's your prom lois collage wall Derek. I just used the pics i have, hope it's alright.

Comment

Hey...wow i love all the wallpapers here.....i'm in awe and since my graphics software isn't worth the hard drive space it takes up i have a teensy request! Please could someone make me a black and white Chlark wallpaper that has just a splash of colour? I'd be soooo greatful coz my desktop is lookin p*** poor at the momento and wat better way to brighten it up than some Chlarky goodness? He he
        Anyways hopes sum1 can help me out...

Comment

Thanks everyone. It's great that you guys like them.

Here is the Michael Rosenbaum wall that was requested. I'm still searching for some good John Glover pics to make his wall. I'm extremely picky with my pictures.

In that wall there are 4 strange objects that I used. Can you find them?
          1)Battle Ship (Is that what they call it? I'm war illiterate)
          2)Brick Wall (Very easy!)
          3)Fence
          4)Old Temple

This was the wall I created before the previous one. But I found it to be a little too balded.

Hopefully I can make some more soon. School is such a bugger. *sigh*

EDIT: My apologies. Have me bull dozed. LOL

This quote:
          ”There is something that is much more scarce, something rarer than ability. It is the ability to recognize ability.”

belongs to:
          Robert Half

(Pictures ofcourse belong to their owners, no copyright infringement intended)
          Last edited by SacredK; 03-22-2006, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Great walls everybody, I'll definately be rockin' 'em on my desktop.

Here's my latest wall. It's also with the others, in my online album.

Comment

Originally posted by SacredK

Wow I love them both!!!! Thank you!

Originally posted by Randy G.

Awesome job as always Randy!

Comment

Thanks Lexgirl!

Hey Daddylion, I haven't forgotten you about your request for the Glover wall. Still searching for "inspirable" pics.

Comment

Wow, SacredK, really good job on those Lex one's they look fantastic! And, Randy the superman symbol with the flames looks totally wicked

Comment

Thanks Lexgirl!

Hey Daddylion, I haven't forgotten you about your request for the Glover wall. Still searching for "inspirable" pics.
                    No problem. And i love your MR wall, especally the first one, you really have a way with colors.

As for pics, these are my favourite pics of JG which i got from johnglover.info

I dunno if they're inspiring or not but i hope it does.

Comment

Ooh! Those both look cool, but I like this one the best. I see all the objects too. At least I think I do. I like the Supes logo one too Randy G.!

Thanks everyone. It's great that you guys like them.

Here is the Michael Rosenbaum wall that was requested. I'm still searching for some good John Glover pics to make his wall. I'm extremely picky with my pictures.

In that wall there are 4 strange objects that I used. Can you find them?
                      1)Battle Ship (Is that what they call it? I'm war illiterate)
                      2)Brick Wall (Very easy!)
                      3)Fence
                      4)Old Temple

Comment

ooooo i love those pics Lee!

Comment

I hardly have just seen all your Wall and I find them really super cheer all the world

Comment

Hey Lee, I hope you don't mind, I used 2 of those in a new Lionel WP I did.

Comment

no i don't mind, and where else have i seen your avy? It looks familair.

And for some reason i can't get your wall to load

Comment

Oh, I've seen this avvy around on the net a few places.
                                I wonder why you can't get the Lionel wall to load? Did it ever show up?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎