Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by holychocolatestarfish
    I have a wall with a few different versions that I can post for you to see if you like any. It's kind of an old wall so I'm not sure if it's very good, but if you like one of them feel free to use it.

Gasp! Those are beautiful, thanks so much!

Comment

No problem, I'm glad you like them.

Comment

LexLuthorMetropolis, since your a mod, can we make a Banner Thread like we have the wallpaper and avatars?? Becasue i want to if someone can make we one

Thanks

Comment

Sure, coming up.

Comment

thanks Derek!

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

By the way...I like your avy

Comment

Awesome walls everyone!!

Here is a new wall,

Comment

Originally posted by Novak Fan
                    By the way...I like your avy
                    Thanks, but back to the fun

Comment

Originally posted by SacredK
                      Here are walls I made:

Hope you like!!

Amazing. The Tom one look awesome, it's my favourite even though he's not my favourite actor on SV. The composition is just... wow. And it never occured to me that it was Thomas Welling before The Kristin and Allison ones are gorgeous too.

Could you make a Lionel/John Glover one for me? I make loads of wallpapers myself but your style is just fascinating, I don't think I could make one as beautiful. If you have time that is. If picture's the limit then please tell me cause I got loads of john glover pictures. I hope you get this, maybe you don't

Anyway since i think posting all of my own wallpapers here would be a waste of space, I'll just get some of my best ones up, or more, the ones that aren't so horrible i can't stand them anyway.

The Colour Collection

Note: All brushes and background/textures used in this collection belongs to Oxoniensis except for the backgrounds of the Lana and Chloe ones.

The Manga Collection with mangas by Issy

Credits

Sarah Carter: Brushes belong to Hybrid Genesis and oxoniensis
                      Kristin Kreuk: Brushes belong to Hybrid Genesis and Dubtastic
                      Allison Mack: Brushes belong to Hybrid Genesis and Dubtastic
                      Erica Durance: Brushes belong to Hybrid Genesis and Dubtastic

Last edited by Daddylion; 03-07-2006, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Wow, beautiful wallpapers Daddylion!

I love the Lois Chain of Command. I voted for it ages ago during the SV Fanart Challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by SacredK
                          Here are walls I made:

Hope you like!!
                          You should make a lex one!! I love you work!

Great Walls Daddylion, I like the anime character ones! very cool!

And Becki your art work is also amazing!

Originally posted by wickedgirl23
                          Here are some of the wallpapers I made

Love all of them Katie!

ARI!!! I love how your work is so simple! I think those make for some really awesome walls

Comment

Wow! SacredK those wallpapers are amazing! Please make a MR one if you feel inspired. Daddylion, you know I loveall of your wallpapers! But I didn't realize your "Colour Collection" looked so beautiful. BTW, you should post the Smallville/SinCity ones if you'd like those are my favorite - and I never saw the movie.

Comment

heh, I didn't really like all of my Sin city collection ones. I'll get it up some time later i guess. And thanks cxianet.

Comment

Any chance of a collage verison of Lois in Exposed doing her strip? Need that kind of Erica wallpaper A.S.A.P. Please. (In another words, no rush )

And another one that is the Spirit collage of her in her Prom Dress.

If I'm bogging anybody down I apologize in advance.

Just had to make those requests.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎