Recommend A Documentary

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Britney: For the Record (does that count? )

Seriously, that's my recommendation. I wish I had better documentaries to recommend, but I unfortunately don't watch them that much.

Comment

Have any of you seen Shut Up and Sing. I saw it on HBO this weekend and I thought it was really interesting.

Comment

This Film Is Not Yet Rated

Comment

Grizzly Man

Comment

"super size me" very very scary movie for a fast food nation like the U.S.

"Darkon" I went in the movie thinking it was just gona be a bunch of nerds beating up on each other with rubber tubes but it was actually quite entertaining and informative.

Comment

Not usually a big fan of documentaries, but has anyone seen Earth? It seems quite interesting and I've heard good things about it. I'm planning to rent it sometime this week.

Comment

Man on Wire

It's about this french dude who tight ropes between the twin towers, it's worth a watch

Comment

i just finished watching the bridge quite honestly the most disturbing piece of film i have ever seen,

Comment

Some kind of monster

it's about metallica during the recording of st. Anger and James rehab and band therapy

Comment

Stephen Fry In America is an awesome documentary, earlier this month it won best documentary of 2009. Now I'm hoping to see Last Chance To See ... which is a documentary also by Stephen Fry about animals that are on the verge of extinction.

Comment

lovecraft: fear of the unknown. enjoyed that one. it really didn't go into any details about his stories...just a little. but it was mostly about h.p. lovecraft life, growing up and how he started in his career as horror/scifi writer and how he inspired many others. they even mention how he inspired john carpenter's "apocalypse trilogy" that consists of "the thing", "prince of darkness" and "in the mouth of madness".

Comment

Religulous

Comment

Uncovered The Whole Truth About the Iraq War

Comment

BBC's LIFE-animal documentary it's just stunning!

Comment

Lost in La Mancha was pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎