No announcement yet.

Lana?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lana?

who do you think lana looks more happy with Clark or Lex?

I have never seen Lana look as happy as she did during Lexmas. Lana was all smiles the whole episode (I think KK did a good job).

I say lex even though Im not a Lexana fan.

Comment

That was Lex's Dream and isn't she supposed to look happy? Lex makes her happy in the dream.

Comment

Yeah you asked who Lana looked happiest with. She looked happiest during Lexmas with Lex even though it was only a dream.

Comment

He Made her Happy and he gave her a great life. do you think he would do that in reality? if he does than it would he quit his business just to be with her.

Comment

I dont think he would do it in reality. Lex is evil

Comment

But Lana wants to be with the evil, I mean kristin said she would rather go with someone evil.

Comment

The dream was based on a "what if"...

It was pretty much, if you make this choice, you will end up with Lana and be really really happy...until she dies giving birth to your second child.

...if you make this choice on the other hand, these great moments in your life will not happen and you will be a different person.

He chose the latter...that was the path to evil.(I like to think that it was MORE than a dream)

Comment

Originally posted by Lanaluvr900
                  But Lana wants to be with the evil, I mean kristin said she would rather go with someone evil.
                  who told you that?

Comment

who are you talking too?

Comment

She looked the happiest with Lex, but why wouldn't she it was his dream.

Comment

That's True

Comment

Originally posted by brainiacowen
                          The dream was based on a "what if"...

It was pretty much, if you make this choice, you will end up with Lana and be really really happy...until she dies giving birth to your second child.

...if you make this choice on the other hand, these great moments in your life will not happen and you will be a different person.

He chose the latter...that was the path to evil.(I like to think that it was MORE than a dream)
                          The funny part about this whole scenario was after seeing how Lana dies, Lex could've simply decided that he could prevent her demise by getting a vascetomy after their son is born or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jephael
                            The funny part about this whole scenario was after seeing how Lana dies, Lex could've simply decided that he could prevent her demise by getting a vascetomy after their son is born or something like that.
                            That's really silly. First he would have to know that he needed one. Most people have more then one kid. And Lana felt ok during her pregnency.

Comment

i still feel that lana was much more happy with clark then she ever was with lex

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎