No announcement yet.

Jor-El or Lionel?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hogwash!!!!

Lionel probably is evil but im giving him the benfit of the doubt.

Lionel was spying on Lex to keep him in line . Lionel has been protecting Clark since Transference.

Comment

Lionel doesn't remember anything from Transference.

Comment

how do you know that?

Comment

I think Lionel is Lionel but he has retained some of the memories of Jor-El.

And I don't buy the, "protecting Clark" line. I think he's evil. Evil as sin!!!

Comment

Well I do buy it.

Comment

If Lionel really is Lionel and not Jor-El (which is my theory), then Lionel defending Clark's secret... how EVIL of him. I'm not saying he's good, because he is far from it, but it seems Martha has him WHIPPED! lol... She's keeping him in check. Setting up a blackmail against Martha = EVIL... keeping Clark's secret = GOOD. He does both evil and good things... so its hard to draw a line.
              Last edited by tomwellingishott; 02-20-2006, 04:01 PM.

Comment

I think it's chiefly just Lionel, but this episode made me suspicious of either Jorel or even Brainiac.

Comment

Lionel as Mr.Martha Luthor wanabe. Jor-El would not care if martha lived or died. Don't give me that Jor-El is hitting on Martha to be closer to Clark line.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
                    Lionel as Mr.Martha Luthor wanabe. Jor-El would not care if martha lived or died. Don't give me that Jor-El is hitting on Martha to be closer to Clark line.
                    I couldn't agree more. I think Lionel is Lionel, but some people think that Jor-El can enter Lionel whenever he feels the need. So, it could be Lionel hitting on Martha, but Jor-El saying that last line in Cyborg. I don't agree with this theory; I was just throwing it out there.

Comment

In the end of Season 4, when Jason took a swan dive off of the rocks into the water...Lionel was saying something about Clark (destiny or some crap like that; I disliked that season, too jumpy), Lionel knows about Clark. He's always had his ideas...him saying Kal-El was him.

Comment

Zod is pretending he is Jor-El and right now he's inside of Lionel. He's using Lionel to manipulate Clark since Lionel has all the connections and power.

On the other side of that Lionel has a thing for Martha (its not love) and those feelings are being manipulated too. Thats my theory anyway.

Comment

^^^That sounds quite sound as well. If Brainiac/Zod are going to pop up later in the season, somehow they are going to have to die events into these two knucklehead villains.

Comment

its gotta be lionel. WOuldn't have made sense for jurel to say that

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎