No announcement yet.

Poll - How does Lionel know the name Kal-El

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

by elite>>>

i wldnt go for any of those. i think its more like "Jor-El is still present in Lionel and was the one speaking at the end"

by smallvillerox05>>>
    Then he said "That time WAS now." The WAS means that was the only time it could happen.

I think im with elite on this one.
    smallville dont think I knocking you on this one but I think your logic is off on intrepetation. Jorel left an oracle in Lionel for the time it was needed, and the time came, yes. but what it also might mean is that the time came for clark to know that he was available. In the mean time he was gathering data from lionel. ever since lionel got out of the looney bin, he has had the kents interest at heart>> helping the campaign, buying the bcak forty, keeping the blackmailers away, getting rid of griff.

Lionel is back in control bc that is what jorel wanted. think of Jorel as your virus detector...it runs in the background until activated by circumstances...but thats just me.

Comment

Maybe, truly deep down, Lionel has more in common with Clark than we can know (part kryptonian?!)...

Comment

Jor-el told him is the only resenable answer

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎