No announcement yet.

cyborg's and clark's landing...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spidymich
    When they both got to the rooftop I was half expecting Clark to take Cyborg and do a super leap away from the scene.
    Yeah, me too. I thought Clark was going to grab Jet Jackson and say "hold on" and then go off flying.

Comment

When they got to the edge of the rooftop I thought when they were running to the edge, they were gonna look and glance at each other kinda like "Are you gonna jump?" and nod.

Or I thought they were gonna jump to the roof of another building and Clark was gonna lend a little help.
      Last edited by Lana_Lang #1; 02-17-2006, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Yeah , Thats good they didnt ask eachother about jumping or not. that would ruin the already terrible episode.. Besides the ending.

Comment

Originally posted by damo666
          has anyone not realised that clark should be changing his footware every episode. No pair of shoes can take that treatment, even when he superspeeds, his shoes should be smoking.
          His aura protects his shoes. Yeah, that's it.

Comment

It was a very cool scene. Before I even read any posts, the title of the post made me say..."oh that was very cool..."

Comment

Re: cyborg's and clark's landing...

Originally posted by sprinter
              I'm surprised this hasn't gotten Lex spinning. It would be possible for cyborg to jump off a building and leave his mark on the pavement. But for any investigators (Lex!) it would be obvious that 'something' else landed alongside cyborg. And Lex found out Clark was in the lab helping cyborg escape. Lex should be fanatically replaying survailence videos and investigating this. Afterall, the more times you play a video simulation, the more sense it makes

Lex:
              Clark, you know what I find amazing? There are TWO pairs of footprints in the destroyed parking lot at the lab. Hmmm. Do you know how that could be?

Clark:
              Probally some time/phyiscal anomaly caused by your frankenstein lab experiments.
              Leave it to the writers to miss a golden opportunity...

Comment

I'm pretty sure that you could see that cyborg and clark made separate imprints in the pavement, which was still recognizable.

Comment

Clark's landing strongly suggests he can't fly yet. Otherwise, why crash into the pavement?

Comment

Originally posted by mallory
                    Clark's landing strongly suggests he can't fly yet. Otherwise, why crash into the pavement?
                    um because he doesnt want Cyborg to KNOW he can fly. All Cyborg knows is Clark has super strength and that he can do 'alot of things' if Clark thought he could trust Victor completley he woulda said 'well im the last son of this planet called Kryp...'.

Do you really think Clark wants to go fly around in his Clark gear? 'Look up in the sky its a bird its a plane! its... A buff farm boy in a blue shirt and bright red jacket that never matches?' Theres only one kid in all of Kansas who has the balls to wear such a mismatched outfit on a daily basis. Why dont you just strap a neon sign to your face. Superman wears a costume for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by mallory
                      Clark has been jumping around Metropolis and Smallville for years. This is the first time he ever left a mark.

That's what I thought when I saw them land. Cool effect, but it didn't make much sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Watching Smallville
                        Clark has been jumping around Metropolis and Smallville for years. This is the first time he ever left a mark.

That's what I thought when I saw them land. Cool effect, but it didn't make much sense to me.
                        He has hit a lot of stuff that does get damaged, the side of the hospital, the desk he flattened just recently, but i don't recall too many times that he ever jumped down from such a height like a sack of sand. It was a great effect.

Comment

Originally posted by damo666
                          has anyone not realised that clark should be changing his footware every episode. No pair of shoes can take that treatment, even when he superspeeds, his shoes should be smoking.

Maybe that why the kents always have money trouble
                          new shoes everyday

Comment

And new trucks.
                            And new red jackets.

Comment

God I loved that scene! It was just amazing. And yes of course the thought about Lex crossed my mind....actually weighs heavily on it. Theyre not focusing on him really studying Clark as much anymore...its rather the stones, the ship, other people, etc. You would think they'd show him learning new stuff, like with any surveillance camera as in the first season with the rogue cop (can't remember his name, grrr) Ah well

Comment

Originally posted by Watching Smallville

That's what I thought, too. If he left this kind of mark when he was jumping from the Daily Planet for the first time into LuthorCorp...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎