Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just keep on lying!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love how Lana acknowledged the look Clark and Chloe gave each other. Know she knows Chloe's in on it.
    I agree. From the look that Lana gave, it looks like she either figured out that Chloe knows, or she suspects that Chloe knows. Either way, that really wouldn't feel too good. Imagine the man who claims that you are the love of his life, has a secret and tells...his best friend and not you. Really sucks.

Clark, suck it up and tell her your secret already. If you really love her, stop torturing her!

Comment

Re: Just keep on lying!!

Originally posted by SVSpector
      Wow...Hit the nail on he head......

Lana: What is he just going to lie to her and hope she doesn't notice how different he is............................

Clark and Chloe....looks at each other ominously.....

Did you see lana looking at chloe and clark looking at each other when lana said that? Its so obvious that chloe knows Clark's secret and lana is just to dumb to notice. or she does and just too stupid to mention anything??

Comment

Lana definitely acknowledged that the ominous silence following her remark meant something...

One thing I was thinking during this episode, which had so many references to this issue from the angle of "will Lana accept me if I tell her" is that the final reason in the end, as to why he will still not tell her, is because he truly believes she will come to harm if she knows.

He got over the idea that she wont accept him in Reckoning. He already knows that if he asked her to marry him, she would say YES!

Following the line of "will she accept me" is a waste of time and an insult to an intelligent audience.

I do still hope she will find out, and no, he won't likely tell her unless he is forced for some reason. She will find out "by accident" or from someone else.

Who knows... maybe Lionel will tell her. Safe secret my patootie.

Comment

Originally posted by Shalamarke

Who knows... maybe Lionel will tell her. Safe secret my patootie.
          funny you mention that. What if lionel already told lana and she has known clark's secret? This is the reason why she's so redundant and persistent in asking him. Think of it as a test for clark.

Comment

I can totally see that.

Lana is much more patient then I think I would be

Comment

Lana knows somewhat, but she wants Clark to be honest with her, for if Clark is honest with her, then that would show Lana how much Clark trusts her and loves her.

However, since Clark hides that from Lana, it is only going to lead to them moving further apart.

Comment

For all we know. Lana might alread know his secret.. and like you said she wants to hear it from clark himself.

Comment

What i thought was really funny when she kept on saying *he cant keep lieing to her*.

It's not lieing, she thinks he's dead. he's not even talking to her.lol

And my friend brought up how it's funny when they turn to look for clark, they never go out and look in the hallway for him lol.

Comment

OMG i was baggin up on how Chloe made that look soooo obvious!! She mine as well just tell her now! LOL

Comment

It was an amusing look Clark and Chloe shared and Lana's response was perfect. At this point, I don't think I want Clark to tell Lana - if she already knows - whatever, that's great - but I really don't want to see a Clana angst conversation regarding it anymore - Lana's line about "...we keep going 'round and 'round and never move foreward...." sums my feelings complety

Comment

Originally posted by lexs&os
                        - Lana's line about "...we keep going 'round and 'round and never move foreward...." sums my feelings complety
                        Exactly!!
                        I know it sums up mine

Comment

Yea. Somebody please stop the merry go round. I want to get off now.l

Comment

I wonder, did anyone else pick up on the lie Lana told?
                            "This guy ran out in front of my car, I didn't have time to brake".

a) Lana didn't see the guy run out. Looked to me like he was just casually walking across the road, oblivious to the road menace that is Lana. (3 episodes ago she almost ran into a schoolbus. You'd think she'd pay attention to the road)
                            b) Maybe she would've had time to brake if she wasn't so focused on her coffee.

Comment

I think he did run out in front of the car, but even if he didn't, who cares? Just another attempt to blame Lana for "lies and secrets".

Comment

He still came out in front of her without looking both ways though. She took her eyes off the road, but only for a second.

I think, morally, that Clark should tell Lana. I think Lana will accept him (we saw it) but that ultimately she wouldn't be able to handle his daily heroics.

From a viewer's perspective I don't care if Lana knows. Just please end this relationship. Preferably with them as friends (not particularly close or particularly casual) and not in love and not angsting and Lana not being "the one that got away."
                                Last edited by Liriel; 02-17-2006, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎