Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just keep on lying!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i liked the look between chloe and clark too. chloe kind of looked like, "I'm not touching that one."

i think lana is starting to catch on because when clark sped off she just sighed and looked like "not again."

Comment

They really need to finish that arc up soon. Its really getting beyond old....more like ancient at this point. The 100th left me sour and every episode they drag it out just irritates me now.

The rest of the episode was awsome tho. And yes, that look Lana gave to Chloe and Clark said a lot.

Comment

Everyone says that Lana and Clark will be over soon which I agree with, but does anyone think that maybe Lana and Chloe will be over as well when Lana finds out that Chloe has been keeping this secret from her too? I'm not a girl, but I do know that girls hate it when they keep secrets from each other, especially when a guy is involved. My guess is Lana will be angry at Chloe if she were to ever find out.

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
          Everyone says that Lana and Clark will be over soon which I agree with, but does anyone think that maybe Lana and Chloe will be over as well when Lana finds out that Chloe has been keeping this secret from her too? I'm not a girl, but I do know that girls hate it when they keep secrets from each other, especially when a guy is involved. My guess is Lana will be angry at Chloe if she were to ever find out.
          That's true. My theory is that they will just be ticked off at each other for a while, then Lana will wreck another car and they will realize how stupid they where for fighting over something Clark should have told Lana. Or it will just be one of those stupid grudges that girls have that last for all of an hour.

Comment

So Lana is becoming more and more suspicious exspecially in this episode, as everyone has seen. Do you think the show is moving towards "the reveal" (in whatever form it may come)? and do you think it will come this season? lol I'm a HUGE Clana fan if you cant tell.

Comment

So is it going to take Lana telling Clark she knows for him to finally fess up about his abilities??

Comment

Personally, i think they will drag it out to the season 5 finale. Probably something like Clark using his powers against Zod, Brainiac or both in front of her.

Would be our luck that the final scene will show Lana's mortified face as the truth is revealed and we will have to wait forever to get closure...

Comment

One things for certain, Lana will either find out about Clark on her own or Clark will be forced to use his powers in front of her. I really don't think they will set everything up the same way that they did in Reckoning, it will be handled differently and it will probably be a lot more complicated.

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
                    Maybe Lana will have Lex ship Chloe out to Belle Reve again.

Comment

CLARK JUST TELL HER ALREADY ITS KILLING US ALL
                      so we know that the 2 won't end up together but do we really have to sit aound waiting for her to find out about him ..... guess so! j/k i know i'm being cliche but its actually worth the wait

Comment

^^ LOL xrayvision

One things for certain, Lana will either find out about Clark on her own or Clark will be forced to use his powers in front of her. I really don't think they will set everything up the same way that they did in Reckoning, it will be handled differently and it will probably be a lot more complicated.
                        Yep, as time passes this is how I see it playing out.

Comment

Originally posted by joeybw
                          She didnt question his quick exit out of the Talon but atleast she noticed it
                          LOL I loved the resigned look on her face. Priceless.

Comment

She definatly has to know something. That reaction more or less proved it. I wonder if she will go to Chloe with her suspicions? And then Chloe will relize that Clark is being a big dumb moron in not trusting her and, being the awesome person that she is, persude him to tell her and then life would be good. Except that we still probably wouldn't have Clois.

Comment

She definantly knows something is up. Clark is such a moron. just because Lana died once when he told her his secret doesn't mean it will happen again,he could even help Lana take precautions to make sure it doesn't. Although I can't figure out how she died in the first place,Clark had a couple seconds advance notice( being able to run at mach 12 not fast enough Clark?)

Comment

Lana quite clearly knows that Clark's secrets have something to do with powers of some sort. After everything she's been through, especially in the last year, she's putting the pieces together and is slamming people upside the head with ANVILS that scream "JUST TELL ME ALREADY YOU BIG DUMB FARMBOY!"

In short, she's become Lana Lang from the old Superboy comic books. Which is actually kind of cool!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎