This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music from Cyborg

What did you think of the music?

What was Lana listening to in her car? Song sounded good.

Comment

I really liked the composition at the end of the episode.. I wonder if it was made for that scene?

Comment

They mainly play classical music during the Lionel scenes

Comment

I was SOOOOO impressed they brought back the opera! Haven't heard its melodic sounds since "Gone" in season four! Really great stuff, took me back to season three. I hope they keep it up with the opera, because it really adds a sense of untimeliness to the show; like Allison Mac said on the commentary for the episode "Truth" in season three, "The music (opera) feels like Superman!"

By the way, does anyone know the title of that song? I want to download it real soon from itunes.

Comment

the opera song? i have to watch the epi again, but I think I actually sang it in a concert before. . .is it from the Marriage of Figaro?

Ill look into it

and yes I sing opera, dont make fun of me. . .

Comment

What was the song, when lana was in the car.

Comment

Originally posted by Batman_Beyonder
                What was the sng, when lana was in the car.
                Thats what I want to know.

To me the song sounded it was Keane, but I don't know if i am right.

Comment

Originally posted by Batman_Beyonder
                  What was the song, when lana was in the car.
                  the song played in the car was called "life after love" by colored shadows from the tiger EP. how fitting eh. here is their myspace http://www.myspace.com/coloredshadows

Buy & sell electronics, cars, clothes, collectibles & more on eBay, the world's online marketplace. Top brands, low prices & free shipping on many items.

Comment

Originally posted by nathanfooism
                    the song played in the car was called "life after love" by colored shadows from the tiger EP. how fitting eh. here is their myspace http://www.myspace.com/coloredshadows

http://product.half.ebay.com/Colored...QQtgZvidetails
                    Thank you so much....you are so cool.

Thank you again.

Comment

the aria at the end was 'Casta Diva' (Chaste Goddess) from the opera Norma by Bellini.

Not a bad theme song for Martha.
                      Last edited by Vatusia; 02-17-2006, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Thank you... All of you guys and girls rock!

Comment

Hey,

I thought the scenes where they add the opera music are so good. I added this post here cause I seem to hve lost the other 1 lol. I made a little list of all the times I can remember sum classical/opera piece but unfortunately I am not blessed with the knowledge to name the songs. If anyone could fill the missing links that would be good. And also if I missed any bits, I swear there were sum nice opera songs with Lex but couldnt remember where.

Season 3 -

02 - Phoenix (36min In)
                          16 - Crisis (At The End)
                          18 - Truth (At The End)
                          21 - Forsaken (At The End)
                          22 - Covenant (At The End) - Mozart's Requiem

Season 4 -

02 - Gone (22min In)
                          08 - Spell (11min In)

Season 5 -

15 - Cyborg (At The End) - Casta Diva - Nana Mouskouri - Bellini

Comment

free yayo, I totally have those!!!! Except the one in "Forsaken". If anyone could fill in what that opera song, it'd be greatly appreciated. And, I don't think there was one in "Spell", in fact, I'm quite sure, unless maybe you're referring to the operatic music played when the witches appeared. I know there was a piano sonata that Lex played though. Ok, here's the titles of the songs:

Phoenix-Salut Demure Chaste et Pure (Faust)
                            Crisis-Die Perlenfischer-Je Crois Entendre Encore
                            Truth-"Stabat Mater" by Paul Schwarts (Schwarts may be spelled with a "Z" at the end)
                            Forsaken-Not sure of this one. REALLY would like to find it if anyone knows it.
                            Covenent-Mozart's Requiem "Introitus"
                            Gone-LakmA H20 (Flower Duet) (I think this is from "Madam Butterfly" but not sure, and the version I downloaded was by the OPERA BABES; they're a very intriguing group, they're beautiful, hot young women who sing opera, thus trying to make it more popular amongst teens and those currently uninterested in opera)

As for "Spell", like I said, I don't think there's opera, but I may be wrong. If you calculated the exact time of how many minutes into the show it played, then I'm probably wrong.

By the way, you missed a few. In the second season episode "LINEAGE", there's an opera song playing at the end when Lionel lies to Lex about Lucas dying at birth. Un bel dA vedremo from "Madama Butterfly" is the song. And in the episode "SUSPECT" when Lionel is shot, the song "Ebben?..Ne Andro Lontano" from "La Wally" plays, by the Opera Babes.

Hope that list helps!

Comment

damnnnn

damnnnnn thanks man thats exactly what i was looking for. Just 1 ,more gap to fill but thanks alot for that ill be dl those tracks now.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎